i know zippo about cloths and ****. so i was wondering where allot of the people who play metal are getting there black leather jackets that are long like trench coats
Vala: 1987 Stratocaster Plus
Dargie: MM Stingray 5 HS Dargie Delight 1 of 15
Buttercream (for now): Stingray 4 HH ltd. 2005 Buttercream
Rose: Bongo 5 HH Fretless Candy Apple Red

Dargie Delight Aholic of the Bass Militia, PM Dinkydaisy to join
lol, or are you just noticing gaahl in the interview from the headbangers story thread haha. Anyways, I say bah to it, it would only be nice if you were living in some very cold place. And if it's pure leather it's going to cost a hefty penny for looking like a tool... unless used properly haha
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Quote by technicolour
Wearingcertainclothesdoesn'tmakeyoumetal R' us

lolbuttodenythatcertainfashionshavehelpeddefineasubculturewouldmakeyouanidiotlolololol R' us.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

it's good only if the place you're living in is cold
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his
Im into the trenchcoat look myself, but I would like a coat that is leather, armored (like behemoth but more armor), and itd have to be in the victorian style, or something. With the white frilly chest and hand things, etc. Itd be like a mix of vampire and Nergal.
check ebay/thrift stores if you dont wanna pay a lot. I bought a leather jacket off ebay once it was only 30 bucks and very good quality.
Black shirt+ jeans+ cross+ soldering iron= all the metal you will ever need.
Black shirt+ jeans+ inverted cross= all the metal you will ever need. - Alternate equation
Black shirt+ trench coat+ dark shades+ armor+ long hair+ corpse paint+/- facial hair= a contender for God
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
When I see people w/ those on I think of Morpheus and Neo.
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
I always thought trenchcoats were part of the rivethead uniform.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
Army disposals. Mine is ex Swiss issue and cost only $110AUD. Haven't donned it in at least a couple years though.
Shadilay.
+1 I've seen those and they are pretty badass. Sure, I do have a trenchcoat, but I don't wear it unless I"m traveling to europe visiting my big sis in Norway or Finland. And even then it would have to be rediculously cold (snowing/raining) for me to wear it. But I know these sci-fi idiots who walk around in them and I hate them. If you've seen the movie Grandma's Boy you know what i"m talking about.

EDIT: And Morbid, I was wondering if I could perhaps purchase a cd of your band, or if you could let me listen. I've been meaning to ask you but I never know when you're on or not. If you can't it's fine, just thought I'd ask.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero

Last edited by CaptainOfSmug at Sep 14, 2007,