So, ....have any of you guys ever had your frets stoned ?...im having my iabnez 13th fret stoned because it to high.

Has anyone ever seen it done or done it ?
Last edited by DieKrupps at Sep 13, 2007,
the only thing that came to mind about this thread is drugs and getting high... wow I msut really be stupid if I don't know what you're talking about.
Quote by jonathan92
schecter damien 7 is one monster of a guitar.

[Proud owner of a Schecter Damien 7]
Aw you mislead me with the thread title :3
Guitars:
'11 Gibson Buckethead LP
'97 Fender Cali Series Strat
?? Samick Bass
'01 Fernandes Dragonfly Elite
Hey man in the US getting stoned means getting high on drugs. You mean getting your frets planed. I have all my guitars done as part of initial setups. Makes them play so much better.
Ohhhhhhh!!!!!
Quote by jonathan92
schecter damien 7 is one monster of a guitar.

[Proud owner of a Schecter Damien 7]
Wouldn't that like... kill then */end smartass* Do you mean having them leveled?
Congratulations, you got it... The upside is that they're buried waist-deep already...
One ticket to hell, please.
Darn, i was expecting a thread about weed.
Originally Posted by Devon8822
No!! Stop Now, Plugging More Than One Pedal In At A Time Could Be A Disaster.... Your Guitar Will Explode And Kill Your Band.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30
It's properly called Fret Leveling. The frets are sanded or filed flat, then a crown, or rounded top filed onto them. It makes a huge difference if your frets were not properly leveled at the factory and some are higher than others. It's also necessary after you play it for a few years and wear grooves into the frets. I have to re-level all 8 of mine about every 3 years or so. Fortunately the lap steel doesn't have frets...

As usual, take it to a competent guitar tech unless you really know what you're doing.
Hmmm...I wonder what this button does...
Stoned? Not unless they're a Christian martyr.
Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer
i thought this was about playing guitar while stoned. do we get better or just lose perception? lol
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
Quote by Pikka Bird
Been done, you... late-joker!

... oh god damnit.
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
aa man!! i wanna get stoned to!!... ( the guitar that is )
Too tired and lazy to bother with a sig, Sorry.
Quote by Bazilisck311
... oh god damnit.

^ Alright, in case you didn't catch it- (I'll put it slowly this time, plus I won't hide it between the lines, of which there was only one, and that was pretty short) I... was... kidding...
Quote by Pikka Bird
^ Alright, in case you didn't catch it- (I'll put it slowly this time, plus I won't hide it between the lines, of which there was only one, and that was pretty short) I... was... kidding...

I think we need to add another article to this steaming pile of missconceptions. I don't know what you thought I meant when I said "Oh God Damnit" but it wasn't offensive in any way.

Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Fair enough... I'm used to people using babysmileys in derogatory ways. I ain't too fond of those people (since they're rarely practicing what they preach)

All's well under the hill, I guess.
Quote by Pikka Bird
Fair enough... I'm used to people using babysmileys in derogatory ways. I ain't too fond of those people (since they're rarely practicing what they preach)

All's well under the hill, I guess.

The babysmile was a self-depreciation gesture.
Ibanez JEM 7VWH