As you may be able to tell by my username Slash is my favorite guitarist.But I have sort of an odd question.Is that insane out of control hair on top of his melon real or a wig.I know a ton of crap about slash but I read this one RUMOR that said Scott Wieland called him a fat wig wearing motherf***er.Of course I didnt really think he wears a wig but that did raise my curiosity.
John 5Dimebag DarrelJimi HendrixSlash Foo Fighters

how is it unkempt? unkempt means tidy and messy. slash's hair is godlike so it is none of those things. on topic though, i think its real and i dont think Scott would ever say that, if he really did, there would be troubles in the band Velvet Revolver
Quote by Jtrocks1356
how is it unkempt? unkempt means tidy and messy. slash's hair is godlike so it is none of those things. on topic though, i think its real and i dont think Scott would ever say that, if he really did, there would be troubles in the band Velvet Revolver

Is that possible? It's still awesome hair though.
Yeah thats why I underlined RUMOR after that I read where slash sayed that never happened though.Oh and it is awesome and god like.
John 5Dimebag DarrelJimi HendrixSlash Foo Fighters

Last edited by slash457 at Sep 13, 2007,