Have you guys ever seen this??? Basically what it is is when you get emails this monster like eats them and gets bigger or something. And the bigger your monster it get it just does cool stuff. No it is not a real monster. But last time i saw it was a long time ago. Now i can not find it ANYWHERE. So i was wondering if you guys have ever seen this or heard of it or anything about it.
Quote by Andjustice.....

i could see that being liek a sign at an entrace to a theme park ,"remember to always be safe dont litter and remember to have a nice day in my pants!"

Quote by Robbie n strat
"If you listen really carefully, you can hear carrots scream when you cut them."
Quote by someguitarguy88
Please, Inform me of where you can find this monster.

thats what i want to know!!
Quote by Andjustice.....

i could see that being liek a sign at an entrace to a theme park ,"remember to always be safe dont litter and remember to have a nice day in my pants!"

Quote by Robbie n strat
"If you listen really carefully, you can hear carrots scream when you cut them."
Is it just like something that stays on your desktop like the little orange that would sit around and smoke and multiply? Because that thing was the coolest thing ever.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
Uhh, what? haha

Sound's interesting to say the least. Someone figure it out. I looked on Google, without luck.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
Quote by mynamesedson
I know where it is but im not allowed to tell you sorry.

haha Yea, right.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
clearly you misplaced it under your bed
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by haveaniceday233
Have you guys ever seen this??? Basically what it is is when you get emails this monster like eats them and gets bigger or something. And the bigger your monster it get it just does cool stuff. No it is not a real monster. But last time i saw it was a long time ago. Now i can not find it ANYWHERE. So i was wondering if you guys have ever seen this or heard of it or anything about it.

sounds like spyware.......

that purple gorilla PC software was spyware for sure...
no one knows????????
Quote by Andjustice.....

Quote by Robbie n strat