alright, I'm an all around player. Sometimes I play metal, most of the time I play rock\classic rock, and I love improving over the blues. I was wondering what type of amp I could get for 400$ that could be heard over a drumset. Preferably tube.

Any suggestions?

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Palomino-v16-Class-A-Tube-Combo-Amp?sku=487826

I was looking at this, but I don't know if it's loud enough.
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
thats not enough but for 400 your not getting much thats loud enough and a tube amp i suggest saving up
Quote by nasstyman
i don't do drugs but i fook like a pronstar and i drink like a fish and smoke like a chimney....
That amp easily gets over drums. If jamming with a band is all you do it will hit the tones you want. For metal you will need an overdrive to get enough gain. The only thing is its hard to keep a clean sound at high volumes to stay above a drummer. if you only need overdriven tones then it would be perfect.
400s plenty. You have a boss me-50, which is good. Fender blues juniors are really nice. But if you want, Vox amps are good too.
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
the only time I ever go clean is when I play nothing else matters, a tout le monde, or the interlude to master of puppets. I don't use my clean channel that often, and if it can get above drums and sound nice I'm good!

And there is a tube screamer replica on my pedal, so that should take care of that.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
acdcrocks0323, you have this amp. How's the tonality of it when it's turned up all the way?

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G