How can I convince my parents to let me use a nice 60w SS for basement playing if they get pissed when I turn my 15w frontman reverb's drive up around halfway or more?
buy headphones.

tell them it suits the style u want to play = ull practice.

tell them it's got a wattage controller, so u can play at lower levels.
it doesnt, but oh well just keep it lower.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
LOL....How much louder would it be than a frontman on drive if lets say the volume was like 2-4.5?
wait, why do they get mad when you turn the drive up? shouldnt they get mad if you turn the volume up?
my gear: ibanez destroyer( with gibson 500t pickup), epiphone les paul plus,ampeg electric, marshall jcm2000 triple super lead half stack
pillows in front of ur door might help.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

you can crank it MUCH LOUDER before it starts to buzz and make fuzz noise.

a fender 15reverb cant get nearly as loud.

it can play loud enough to be heard over a drummer in a small gig.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62

Ive got a Roland 60, and a 30.

The 60 packs out more range, your parents will be able to hear it through the walls.

It doesnt really get quiet on most of the distortion channels, it just cuts off after a certain level.