Page 1 of 5
tell me if this has been done.

For me,

borat and napoleon dynamite.

EDIT: oh yeah. whoever said 300, i didnt like it either.
Last edited by evan1234567 at Sep 13, 2007,
Eh...I can't think of any really big ones. I really have been fortunate not to see any movies I thought were terrible (at the theatre. If it were at home, I would change the channel).
Epic movie was bloody AWFUL.
And I'm generally easy going.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
i love scrubs too. i loved borat, but napolean dynamite sucked.
**RIP In the Van on the Comeback Road**

Quote by confusius
You're going to have to go to the doctor. He is going to ram his finger up your ass and the rest you can imagine. It will be severly painful you are most likely to die in the process. Enjoy.
Its always the other way around fer me. Society hates em, i love em....bitches
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by blackflag49
Not a movie, but Scrubs is dumb.

You're dumb
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by evan1234567

For me,

+ 1 googleplex

borat had one funny scene 30 seconds into the film, the rest was garbage

napolean was just so-so
+1 to napoleon dynamite, i hated that movie with a passion... it was possibly the worst movie i have ever seen, i didn't laugh once, it was probably the biggest letdown in movies IMO

i liked borat though, i still watch it and laugh, its just so rediculous but funny
Quote by blackflag49
Not a movie, but Scrubs is dumb.

no offense, but u deserve to die

LETS GET UM BOYS!

*angry mob of scrubs fanboys charges forward*
Quote by nt1440
no offense, but u deserve to die

LETS GET UM BOYS!

*angry mob of scrubs fanboys charges forward*

You mean all of UG.
Epic Movie = Epic Phail
Quote by futurejimmypage
HOLEY MOLEY MACCARONI!!!! you are like 7 hours into the future. Whats it like? is the war over? is bush dead? Are the new episodes of family guy out yet? is global warming over? Did they unfreeze walt Disney???

Yeah me too. Borat and Napoleon Dynamite were a disgrace for the cinematography.
Though Borat in Ali G is funny.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

The only time I have ever been suicidal is after I watched Napoleon Dynamite...

If you like that movie your either on drugs or you should be!
I play bass

John Deacon > You

Quote by TimmyPage06
Yeah I laughed there. And then realised, Ill die a virgin.
Don't hate me buuuuuut.....

300 was a load of ****. Lots of boring video-game action sequences with some ultra-lame one-liners thrown in as an excuse for dialog. Oh, and it was way too long. All in all it just tried way too hard to be an epic movie (which many seem to think it was) when it would have been fine if it was 2 hours shorter and had done nothing more than be an action movie.
King Kong (the remake) was probably the worst movie I've ever seen. Way too long. All Peter Jackson movies seem to be way too long and overly dramatic. And just plain boring. He should start doing video games instead.
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
Talladega Nights. Worst movie I've ever seen.

Also, Epic Movie and Napoleon Dynamite (except for like 2 scenes).
hai guize join mah gr00pz plz kthx:

meh, borat was good but not as good as everyone says it is IMO, especially when kids at my school quote it a bunch
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
the pirates of the carribean movies
the harry potter movies

cant stand either....they annoy me so much
UG's HIPPIE
I never found "This is Spinal Tap" gut wrenchingly hilarious like everyone makes it out to be.

I mean, it's a great movie, and a good watch, but I wasn't rolling on the floor with laughter, or quoting it everyday.

It's just a good comedy. Nothing more. The rest of the world treats it like some sort og god-like movie that should be some sort of standard, and I've never really understood it.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
"movies society thinks are really funny/good and you dont"

??

That doesn't work
there is always people that are gonna like it
and if you dont
you obviously have a different taste
or your just too stupid to get it
I HATE M. Night Shalamaramadon.
C2B3
Colnel Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains

Quote by larry jones
I don't put people's quotes in my sig, but this would go there if I did.
Also:

2001: A Space Odyssey. I just never really got into it. I watched the whole thing (because I hate not watching the whole movie. I feel like it voids my opinion on it), and I liked some parts here and there, but I don't see it as some sort of monumental achievement in film making.

If anything, the only thing it was good for was the special effects, for its time.

The Pirates of the Carribean sequels. The first was fine a good watch, good plot, good action, etc. Good movie.

But after that, they just got stale. The action was still okay, but there are FAR too many plot lines, there isn't enough going on in between the action to keep me interested, and, IMO, they aren't at the caliber of "One of the Greatest Movie Series Ever" like everyone makes it out to be.

More later.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by evan1234567

For me,

Definantly the one where this guy steals some really cool guys avatar and confuses the hell out of him.
LoTR, those movies were so terrible in my opinion they ruined the LoTR series for me completely. Probably the worst films I've seen.

Borat, I saw it expecting something funny and didn't laugh the entire film, I guess I just don't get it...

American Beauty, just WTF?

There's more, but that's all I can think of right now
Quote by J-Spoon
I did a forward roll into a backflip, caught the les paul and blasted out a face melting version of stairway to intimidate this mentally retarted kid on life support in a wheelchair that was trying to play it through an MG. What a loser.
Quote by CowboyUp
Definantly the one where this guy steals some really cool guys avatar and confuses the hell out of him.

Sorry about that. You were banned, it seemed okay. I'll change it tomorrow, im to lazy to do it now.
Quote by happytimeharry
The American Pie movies and any other "teen comedy". They just suck.

Yeah i didnt like american pie.
any movie with a scene where a ****ing animal like a racoon or little dog attacks someone....seems to be a scene like that in about 60% of comedies lately
glad to see my fellow Scrubs fanboys gave the heretic what he deserved

Napoleon Dynamite...i saw it after everybody was constantly quoting it and everytime it got to a line that someone quoted it was just not funny at all...

oh and all rob schneider movies...
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
obviously napoleon dynamite. that was probably one of the worst movies ever to hit theaters.
i also really didn't like talladega nights, and everyone i knew said it would be amazing.
tenacious d wasn't as funny as i'd hoped, but i liked it.
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
Quote by Sanctus Ignis
Talladega Nights. Worst movie I've ever seen.

Also, Epic Movie and Napoleon Dynamite (except for like 2 scenes).

You go to hell and you die!

That's the only movie I have put on my Zune.

Also, whoever said Scrubs is dumb failed.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Quote by self-made_page
Superbad

I mean, it had its moments ("How old are you, son?" "22..." "Yes you are!") but overall it was not that funny. The whole drawing dicks thing was never, ever funny.

You're a liar.
I am the Infantry.
i was way disappointed with Tenacious D.
Oh, and Transformers sucked balls. I fell asleep in the theatre, waking up intermittently to sip my beer. Just retarded from the get-go.
oh, and I also think Monty Python and the Holy Grail is the most ****ty ass piece of ****. Sorry(raises flame shield). I get harassed for my beliefs on it, I guess I just dont get it.
Page 1 of 5