Page 1 of 2
They can't stay in tune.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Not really hating on BC Riches, but they are metal guitars, and alot of people don't play metal.
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
You can accidentally pull out someone's eye with those guitars.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

^^^it's true, the are a lot of eye-related injuries associated with their guitars...as well as ear-related... largely due to them sounding so bad.
<JimmyPage5290>
Gibson Les Paul Smartwood, and Trogdor (Custom guitar build)> Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde> DigiTech Distortion Factory> Dimebag CryBaby >Fender Hotrod Deville 212
I dislike the neck joints, pickups, trem on the cheap ones, and thats about all.

I played a $400 King V. The neck joint was huge, and the pickups were kinda crappy but the guitar had a great feel to it. I was very surprised.

I would love to be endorsed by B.C. Rich if they built a shred 7 string with some Dimarzio's in it!
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
I don't hate any guitars. Just some I like more than others (like women.)
Guitars are like women. They all have the same parts, but its the little things about them that make them special, and if you cant find the right one for you, well then go custom.
Quote by flamingstrat.
Guitars are like women. They all have the same parts, but its the little things about them that make them special, and if you cant find the right one for you, well then go custom.

Guitars have boobies??

WHERE????
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Low end BC Rich = suck

High end BC Rich = orgasmically awesome

Have you ever played a custom shop BC Rich? Didn't think so. It was honestly one of the best guitars I've ever laid my hands on.
Because I jump on the bandwagon and havnt played any BC Rich costing more than $1k. Oh and cuz im a ****-tard.

(The new Rich's are ****ing PONE! Im gonna go trade in my Gibson LP and V for one.)
I hate the looks. Simple as that. They feel alright, but the cheap ones feel... well, cheap. But that goes for all brands.
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
Guitars have boobies??

WHERE????

More importantly, after much exploration I have neither found a nut, strings, a tremolo, potentiometers or frets on or in any female body. However, I have located the tuning pegs, the tailpiece and bridge.
Two words. Shoddy construction. Sure, they look cool. But only the most expensive models are made with an ounce of quality. The entry and mid level models are cheaply made, and it shows, both in their durability and their playability.
Quote by Pikka Bird
I hate the looks. Simple as that. They feel alright, but the cheap ones feel... well, cheap. But that goes for all brands.

More importantly, after much exploration I have neither found a nut, strings, a tremolo, potentiometers or frets on or in any female body. However, I have located the tuning pegs, the tailpiece and bridge.

I found tapping is MUCH easier on a female.

Pinch harmonics gets a slap, though
Quote by yurfinlfntsy

You can get pretty much the same sounds by hitting certain spots in certain ways.
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
I found tapping is MUCH easier on a female.

lmao
Quote by Pikka Bird
You can get pretty much the same sounds by hitting certain spots in certain ways.

True.

Can't bend though........
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
True.

Can't bend though........

Well, if she's flexible enough...
Quote by HellRaiser620
Well, if she's flexible enough...

But it doesn't have the nice sound.

Sounds like prehistoric guitar improvisations......all grunting and moaning
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
But it doesn't have the nice sound.

Sounds like prehistoric guitar improvisations......all grunting and moaning

Not if you do it right
Quote by gilbeaux1983
way off topic now but its all good rock on people!

What was this thread about?

Lol I turned into female and guitar sex similarities

I claim all the fame here
Quote by yurfinlfntsy

I claim all the fame here

Or guilty for spamming

JK. I got a good kick out of it.

I would like to see a few more classic shaped BC Rich guitars.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Quote by HellRaiser620
Two words. Shoddy construction. Sure, they look cool. But only the most expensive models are made with an ounce of quality. The entry and mid level models are cheaply made, and it shows, both in their durability and their playability.

those two words turned into four sentences!
Quote by HellRaiser620
It was about explaining why B.C. Rich guitars are shoddy pieces of crap.

Ahhh.

I agree.

They keep out of tune and I nearly spelled a dangerous situation with my wedding tackle (yeah baby) with those damn pointy edges
Quote by gilbeaux1983
those two words turned into four sentences!

Expando-words.

Now with twice the volume, half the fat!
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
Ahhh.

I agree.

They keep out of tune and I nearly spelled a dangerous situation with my wedding tackle (yeah baby) with those damn pointy edges

Hey, what's with all the hating on pointy edges? I'm all for pointy guitars, I just like well-made ones. Minarik, a guy who did some designing for B.C. Rich, makes some awesome pointy guitars. They're top of the line and they sound incredible.
Quote by HellRaiser620
Hey, what's with all the hating on pointy edges? I'm all for pointy guitars, I just like well-made ones. Minarik, a guy who did some designing for B.C. Rich, makes some awesome pointy guitars. They're top of the line and they sound incredible.

I'm just not a fan of the bottem left point obstacle.

Nearly did me in.

And not the good did me in.
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
I'm just not a fan of the bottem left point obstacle.

Nearly did me in.

And not the good did me in.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I like the Virgin/Virgo models. They're essentially just jagged, pointy strats, which is awesome in my book, cause I'm a huge fan of strat-shaped guitars.
Quote by HellRaiser620
Yeah, I know what you mean. I like the Virgin/Virgo models. They're essentially just jagged, pointy strats, which is awesome in my book, cause I'm a huge fan of strat-shaped guitars.

lulz

This is my guitar right now (besides me old mexi strat)
The sexiest thing on earth:
Page 1 of 2