I thought that Dave Mustaine from Megadeth was a Megatwat. Last time I checked he was a bitter old man who was still pissed about missing out on Metallica. Why do so many people think he's a god now? He's a great musician but.....I dunno
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by blackflag49
Me neither...'Tallica 4 life

Indeed.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Everybody knows that Mustaine>Hammett
To a shredder, a second is a long time.

Member of the UG Gentlemen of Higher Thought Establishment.

Invite only, if you want to be considered, contribute well to UG, and respect others as much as possible!
This thread has been done a million times.
All it turns into is a Megadeth VS Metallica fight.
daves amazing and it's kind of a good thing he got kicked out of metallica because then we probably wouldn't have megadeth and they're both great bands
Quote by Frobot!
This thread has been done a million times.
All it turns into is a Megadeth VS Metallica fight.

Prove it, I wanna see 1million threads you bitch.
He seems to be a nice guy. and the Metallica Vs Megadeth is always a flame fest so *Reported*
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
*DingDingDing!*
Megadeth fans, Metallica fans, I want a good clean fight!
So let's get it on!

(I love both bands. But Metallica is far better!)
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
Quote by ZoSo0305
daves amazing and it's kind of a good thing he got kicked out of metallica because then we probably wouldn't have megadeth

Yeah but it also seems like he started megadeth to try and compete with metallica, and then held a grudge against them forever
He's a "god" because he's the only original member, writes all songs, is a great guitarist, and can stick to his roots for every album (-Risk which is still cool, but alot of people don't like it)