Tomorrow I'm going to play Squash after 7 years of no Squash (there weren't Squash fields in the city that I lived in in Israel).
Can wait . I must suck after 7 years without playing, but at least I'll be playing with a friend who never played. So we will be quite even.

Any other Squash players in UG? It's such an underrated sport...
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Lots of kids play squash at my school but I don't. I played once for fun, but I kinda just smacked it around without knowing what I was doing.
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
The world squash has officially lost all meaning to me.

you guys have fun though.
No one knows what it's like... to be a dustbin... in Shaftesbury... with hooligans...
squash is so much fun
my advice to you is
hit it down the line
as in hit it down to the wall so as it comes back as close to the side wall as possible and hit it low, with short shots
and also after every hit you make go back to the tee
CONTROL THE TEE
MM Stingray-MM Sterling-Austin Intruder-De-fretted Slammer-GK 115SBX-GK 1001RB-II-Fender Rumble 100-RB 5 Piece Prumkit-Burswood Acoustic-Squire Strat

Quote by Forcemaster
Dude, your hair owns.
Have a pie.

www.myspace.com/thedeathbynumbers
The only sport I watch is MMA so this is totally over my head. But I'm gonna try to keep an open mind. I'll go out on a limb and guess this game consists of you playing tennis with a wall?
No one knows what it's like... to be a dustbin... in Shaftesbury... with hooligans...
Squash is awesome. Used to play from 9 to 11yrold , all the time. My passion kinda died away I guess, too repetitive :S.

UG Private Poker Room

UG Poker Group
Join it

╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝