I started listening to these guys a few months ago, and I have to say I'm impressed by every part of their music. They've become one of my favorites, but what do you think about them?
My Rig:
Washburn N1
Digitech Death Metal
Yorkville XM50
honistly, there ok but i believe there to be better. check out misery signals, mortal treason and zao. tell me what you think of those bands and anyothers you may have to check out.
Id have to say i've never heard of them but I know that their guitarists play LTD's
Gear:
1980 Gibson SG Standard Cherry Red
Ibanez TM-71 Talman Artcore Semi-Hollow
2003 Tom Delonge Fender Strat Seafoam Green
Traynor YCV40
...I think Black Dahlia Murder is better though
Gear:
1980 Gibson SG Standard Cherry Red
Ibanez TM-71 Talman Artcore Semi-Hollow
2003 Tom Delonge Fender Strat Seafoam Green
Traynor YCV40
lol was just about to make a thread about god forbid

i think theyre amazing listening to anti hero right now and think the whole feel about them id great
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Antihero is sick as fuck.
Haven't really given the rest of the album more than a curious play or two though.
R E G G A E
Quote by x Misanthropy x
amazing band..." the end of the world"<--most epic intro ever...and i swear der not hardcore.

1. Agreed.
2. I've heard them called everything from metalcore to thrash to death metal, and I tend to agree with the first.
My Rig:
Washburn N1
Digitech Death Metal
Yorkville XM50
they're a great band. I listen to them all the time. I wish they'd get more recognition. I have all their albums, and especially love their album "Gone Forever". And "IV: Constitution of Treason" is great too.
Quote by Bling Dogg
they're a great band. I listen to them all the time. I wish they'd get more recognition. I have all their albums, and especially love their album "Gone Forever". And "IV: Constitution of Treason" is great too.

Yeah, but if they got more recognition, they'd lose the nice "underground" vibe they've kept going for so long. And then we wouldn't get to play musical martyr!
My Rig:
Washburn N1
Digitech Death Metal
Yorkville XM50
God Forbid are probably my favorite metalcore band ever. Gone Forever and Constitution of Treason both kick ass.
god forbid rules. my favorite songs are Crucify Your Beliefs and Chains of Humanity
Without Him, this is the best heaven you will ever know. But with Him, this is the worst hell you will ever experience.
Quote by x Misanthropy x
amazing band..." the end of the world"<--most epic intro ever...and i swear der not hardcore.

Best intro on any cd I have ever heard
Death..Is Just The Beginning..
I saw them live twice this year, they always come here with Goat*****. Theyre awesome guys, got my pics with them and got Dallas's guitar pick. Ever have the chance go see them live, they put on such great shows.
Quote by Dobzilla
I preferred Gone Forever.

Yeah, But Constitution of Treason is so much more intricate and complex. Besides, I think Byron's vocals really improved between these two albums.
My Rig:
Washburn N1
Digitech Death Metal
Yorkville XM50
I just saw them live last thursday and Byron was talking about the dvd he said it should come out in the middle of next year, but yeah these guys are sick
^Great, I can't wait for that DVD. I'll buy it for sure. I have all their albums, but have yet to see much of concert footage, or seen them live. So for sure I'm gonna get this DVD once it's out.
ive already seen them live once,they blew it up even though i didnt know much of their music. but now i know a couple songs and im gonna see them on the 23rd so i cant wait i love the song chains of humainity.
Yeah they were amazing when i saw them they put on a very good live show no one makes any totally obvious mistakes.
Going to see them at Mayhem tomorrow in ATL. Should be a pretty kickass show...the lineup is MOSTLY good.
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX