Ya this is directed to everyone with long hair, genre of music is irrelevant here, I just wanted to know how long it took u to get really long hair like past your shoulders. This is just out of curiousity, and i'm trying to grow my hair really long, right now the back of my hair is past my shoulders, but my bangs and the front of my head are kinda short for some reason...it looks kinda stupid.
that's what happened with mine, the back is longer than the rest.
Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth. He's that little voice in your mind that says "Fuck you" to the people you hate.
just grow
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
mines just about at my shoulders, after 3 years, but i have awesomely badass curly hair like slash so that's why its taken so long
my gear:
gibson les paul classic
epiphoen les paul standard
fender standard fat strat
peavey valveking 112
boss me-50
crybaby original wah
Quote by GuitarHero87645
Ya this is directed to everyone with long hair, genre of music is irrelevant here, I just wanted to know how long it took u to get really long hair like past your shoulders. This is just out of curiousity, and i'm trying to grow my hair really long, right now the back of my hair is past my shoulders, but my bangs and the front of my head are kinda short for some reason...it looks kinda stupid.

that's what mine looks like after a year, i'm not surprised it's not that long yet, i just am kinda impatient...
eh i found out after cutting my hair that long hair is not really necessary. Just makes you look a tad bit dirtier if you dont style it well
I have a huge fro really curly it startin to finally fall allmost to my shoulders took about 1 year 2 years commin up

Deppends how it grows man

And dont listen to anyone who says u got split ends u gotta cut em blah blah make it grow faster

It dosent work Mythbusters tested it and what they say has to be true cause there on T.V. eh

Just let it grow
Member #2 of the dean owners club, PM g1asseye to join.

92% of teens have moved on to rap repost this if you are one of the 8% that listen to real music

Rock IN Peace Darrell Lance Abbott \m/
^ Skullets are where it's at.

I used to have hair past my shouldars, and it took about a year or two to grow, including haircuts.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Quote by Tu Madre lolz!
2 or 3 years of growing and your hair should be long and pone.

that's what i expected, so by my senior year it'll be pretty long,
mine looks a bit like that, it happens when you have "normal" haircut then grow, just let it grow more and go to some place and ask to make it all even

mine is 5cm away from reaching my ass when i stretch it =D
edit: after 4 years growing it =)

the point is, if i dont stretch it, its goes only a bit past my shoulders, so it depends on what kind of hair you have and how long it takes to grow
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
Quote by jhjps
mines just about at my shoulders, after 3 years, but i have awesomely badass curly hair like slash so that's why its taken so long
mines awsomely curly too, but it only took about, oh, a year and a half or somewhere near there to grow it out past my shoulders
My Gear:
Fender '72 Tele Thinline Deluxe Reissue
Vox Night Train 15W
Quote by the_extremist00
mine looks a bit like that, it happens when you have "normal" haircut then grow, just let it grow more and go to some place and ask to make it all even

mine is 5cm away from reaching my ass when i stretch it =D
edit: after 4 years growing it =)

the point is, if i dont stretch it, its goes only a bit past my shoulders, so it depends on what kind of hair you have and how long it takes to grow

lmao, that's awesome, i've always wanted to windmill headbang with long hair, it looks fun!
about a year, you can see a pic on my profile so you can get an idea. Just take care of it while it's growing out.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Mine's at the shoulders, curly as hell, so it doesnt look as long as it is. Friend of mine has straight long hair and it took him about a year I think.
Quote by Ninjake
... isn't mung like, a bean?
Quote by jhjps

Haha, me too. Except I don't think it's that great, some people like it, some don't. The last time I got it cut was about a year ago, my parents forced me.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by TooFast
Haha, me too. Except I don't think it's that great, some people like it, some don't. The last time I got it cut was about a year ago, my parents forced me.

ya my parents made me cut the split ends on my hair cause they said it would grow better (i didn't know and it's not like they shaved it all off), but it's not really doing anything to help, i just use conditioner and hope it doesn't get too frizzy.
I kinda have the same thing going on with my hair but that's because when I got a hair cut they layered my hair. I didn't ask for the guy to cut it like that, I only asked for the guy to cut like 2 inches off and he cut 5-6
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Quote by Rust_in_Peace34
I kinda have the same thing going on with my hair but that's because when I got a hair cut they layered my hair. I didn't ask for the guy to cut it like that, I only asked for the guy to cut like 2 inches off and he cut 5-6

that really sucks, it sucks when people don't listen to u and screw up ur hair.
that's why i will never ever go to greatclips (or any chains like that for that matter) anymore. hell, i could do a better job myself. i would look like an ass with long hair, but it looks pretty sweet for some people.
i remember i used to have short spikey hair and then i was like, "screw this, i've always wanted long hair, so i'm gonna grow it out!"
mine grows to my shoulders (or near) in about 4-5 months, but after that it takes it a while. i wanna see what i look like with longer hair, but everytime it almost gets there my parents make me get it chopped off...
Mines a little past my shoulders, took me about a year and four months, but I'm 6'4, not sure if that affects it much.
right now my mom is acting like having long hair is a disease like AIDS or cancer...and called some of my friends freaks for having long hair...
My hair is about to the bottom of my shoulder blades in the back, and I've been growing it for about 4 years. Yours is probably uneven because of the haircut you got before you started growing it. It was most likely cut a little shorter in the front (if you have bangs) which would make the back a little longer. Once your bangs get to a length you like, just go get the back of your hair cut to match up with that.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
I grew it for about 6 months and it's fairly long. Take a look at my profile if you want. You can't see my neck.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
my hairs half way down my back now, prolly just a touch too long.

dudes remember u gotta trim it, spilt ends compleatly ruin hair n it grows really slow and then its all ewww n damaged.
Lets all be nice
Around 3 years and it's past my nipples I'm getting it cut to shoulder length tomorrow though
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
I don't think I've ever not had hair past my shoulders...

If you want it all even cut the longer bits to the length of the shorter bits, einstein.
Quote by GuitarHero87645

It's a good look you're sporting. Stick with it. It'll be fashionable one day!
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████