Yeah....

Soulseek is far too slow.
And Limewire often does not have underground bands, so I am once again on this godless endeavor to find a ****ing good downloading service (THAT ISN'T ****ING DEMONOID AND OINK!)
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by yurfinlfntsy

i bet you've been waiting forever to pull that one out...
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by tremeloud

I made it myself liek 2 months ago......its been in my deck for some time now
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Did you know you can buy music?

It's not as bad as you think, since it's what keeps the music industry alive in the first place. Try it out.
Quote by raise_the_dead
Your user title is astoundingly accurate.
isohunt.com
get bitcomet and away you go. it's helped me more-than-max-out my 60GB ipod.
now I need it to malfunction so I can get an 80
Quote by Oligarchy
SGRocker0791 and Raijin.xiii are ass holes in case anyone was wondering.

Quote by jimmyjimjim
try not to be such a dick

Quote by jdotp
thanks to the ignorant prick
mininova.org

they have a lot, but still missing a lot of stuff.

you could always search the band name and album name followed by rar or torrent on google and just look around. i got a lot of goods that way.
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
I made it myself liek 2 months ago......its been in my deck for some time now

omg ur avatar is from potter puppet pals!!!!

hell yess! +1
Quote by Yagushgi
It should be legal to kill each other. That'd put an end to debates and forums like this AND help with population control.
Quote by Vincent745
stfu you stupid ass cracker. go eat some chocolate ass cream.

Quote by RockGuitar92
Quote by tremeloud

actually.. prolly not, cause theres alot of bad threads out there.. ive already seen like over 5 threads that he couldve used this on just today lol.
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
Quote by LORD V4DER
Did you know you can buy music?

It's not as bad as you think, since it's what keeps the music industry alive in the first place. Try it out.

...first of all people should be allowed to share music on the net because the band is still gonna sell cd's, merchandise, and concert tickets to make money anyways.
Gear:
1980 Gibson SG Standard Cherry Red
Ibanez TM-71 Talman Artcore Semi-Hollow
2003 Tom Delonge Fender Strat Seafoam Green
Traynor YCV40
bit torrent. i usually use torrentz.com
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Try www.zaycev.net

It's a foreign website but it's fairly easy to use. I can't read the language but I've gotten many songs from this website.
"Our skin tears away as our memories fade with age and we don't even know till it's gone" ~ J. Loren
http://www.albumbase.com

Just make sure you have winrar and you're set, and btw, demonoid and oink are good for a reason, once you get an invite, it's full of awesome
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?