the swineshead A.M.P. sounds awesome when spillted on their site. i really want a pickup that will give me nice humbucker and single tones when split. the problem is i live in the us, not the uk and the amp's would be kind of too pricy. do any of you know of some buckers that would split nicely to give you a traditional single coil sound, and a nice bucker, if not do you know any that would get close t o the traditional single which would be available in the USA?

EDIT:

i forgot to say, the style of music i wanna play when on normal (not split) would be blues and rock, on split mode would be blues, funk, and some rock. i run through quite a few amps, i have a TT but im going to need to sell it soon, but besides that i run through a champ 600 and a valvetronix.
Last edited by mrchow at Sep 14, 2007,
Though I've never tried the coil-tap model, I love the Gibson pickups, yea I know know it's Gibson, but their pickups truly are outstanding IMO. [this is not necessarily true in all instance like EMG etc, where certain tones are desired, but in most cases they come out on top.]
Quote by CL/\SH

Quote by sanitarium1
...for the gigs im going to be playing its going to be 60% tone and 40% stage look, and I'd like the look of my rig to be able to back up its sound.

No.
No.
NO.
GOD DAMMIT NO.
Duncan Stagg Mag is the same kind of thing as the AMP, otherwise there's the DImarzio Humbucker from Hell which is about as close as you can get to a single coil-sounding full humbucker.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Last edited by steven seagull at Sep 14, 2007,