I keep reading it over and over again and I laugh every time.

Plus, it actually updates once in awhile now!

Rock City hasn't updated since may though.

Also: Am I the only one who seriously misses Hey Suburbia?
I ****ing loved this one. I've even sent it to my friend Jess. He bitched to me for about a week to get him a copy of the CD with that song on it.

He then proceeded to play it ad naseum.

God I still hate him for it.

Anyways...

Yes good comic.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
I haven't checked for new ones in a while. I have to wait till I get home, for some reason that sites blocked at school.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by BrianApocalypse
I don't get it

It's from the song "Punk Rock Girl."

By the Dead Milkmen.

Look into it.

The song lyrics will explain every question you may have (and some you didn't have.)

:stickpoke
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
That has to be my favorite one so far (and the song is awesome)
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
That comic needs a disclaimer.

"Warning: This comic will result in extreme confusion if you are not familiar with the Dead Milkmen's music."

I was actually at a pizza place once and I heard somebody order hot tea, but they didn't have it. I wanted to yeah anarchy really bad, but nobody would have gotten it
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433

I was actually at a pizza place once and I heard somebody order hot tea, but they didn't have it. I wanted to yeah anarchy really bad, but nobody would have gotten it

You should've done that, walk out and look in through the window XD
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by element4433

**** I used to work at a place that served iced tea.

I never even thought of that.

I fail at life.

Oh and we don't even sell iced tea anymore. When we did I would sneak back into the storage place, fill my cup with sugar and put tea in it. Best tea ever. Only 4000 calories.

Quote by sargasm

Rock City hasn't updated since may though.

Also: Am I the only one who seriously misses Hey Suburbia?

Rock City hasn't updated because he broke up with his girlfriend, who's in those strips, and doesn't know how to put that in comic form.

And I sure as hell miss Hey Suburbia!
Posers are like punks, except they do it for fashion

notUG PUNK FORUM PRESIDENT!
Quote by SuperBlob
You should've done that, walk out and look in through the window XD
Evertime I hear that song, I regret not saying it.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by axeslash
**** I used to work at a place that served iced tea.

I never even thought of that.

I fail at life.

Oh and we don't even sell iced tea anymore. When we did I would sneak back into the storage place, fill my cup with sugar and put tea in it. Best tea ever. Only 4000 calories.

I fail too
Every time somebody orders hot tea (which we don't have) from now on I'm gonna say "Well no, we only have it iced" and see if anyone ever recognizes it. If anybody actually catches it I'll probably give em the tea for free
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
Last edited by yeahyeah at Sep 14, 2007,
Quote by yeahyeah
I fail too
Every time somebody orders hot tea (which we don't have) from now on I'm gonna say "Well no, we only have it iced" and see if anyone ever recognizes it. If anybody actually catches it I'll probably give em the tea for free

When my boss isn't working I give people a free burrito if they can pronounce the word "barbacoa" correctly when they order it. I'm not even kidding 95% of people that order it can't pronounce it correctly. We even had a commercial for it where a teacher wrote the word out on a chalkboard, pointed at it, and said "bar...ba...co...a..."

I saw that commercial before I started working at Taco Time and I thought it was ****ing stupid. I realized later when I started working that the commercial wasn't an advertising gimmick. People really needed it.

So yeah when people order a barbocca or a barbeeka or bobococa soft taco I die a little inside each time. And I give free ones to people who pronounce it correctly. m I've only given away about 4 burritos. I've worked there for a year.

Sorry that was off topic but it was necessary. People are just so stupid they can't order from a ****ing fake Mexican fast food joint.

Oh and please no one tell my boss.

Quote by axeslash
When my boss isn't working I give people a free burrito if they can pronounce the word "barbacoa" correctly when they order it. I'm not even kidding 95% of people that order it can't pronounce it correctly. We even had a commercial for it where a teacher wrote the word out on a chalkboard, pointed at it, and said "bar...ba...co...a..."

I saw that commercial before I started working at Taco Time and I thought it was ****ing stupid. I realized later when I started working that the commercial wasn't an advertising gimmick. People really needed it.

So yeah when people order a barbocca or a barbeeka or bobococa soft taco I die a little inside each time. And I give free ones to people who pronounce it correctly. m I've only given away about 4 burritos. I've worked there for a year.

Sorry that was off topic but it was necessary. People are just so stupid they can't order from a ****ing fake Mexican fast food joint.

Oh and please no one tell my boss.

Quote by Joe-Fish

Mitch Clem can eat free at the joint i work at any time.