How do we get jobs to design and check out guitars for companies like fender, gibson, prs, ibanez and etc?
well you could first try doing a apprentancship/internship in the custom shops with one of the custom shop builders. Get in their good books and learn a lot, then just rise up the ranks there and build me a guitar for free.
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
make impressive guitars yourself then sell your company to them with the proviso that you stay on and continue to design... its worked in the past.
Quote by deadlydunc
make impressive guitars yourself then sell your company to them with the proviso that you stay on and continue to design... its worked in the past.

which would also be the most expensive way to do it and time consuming...and it would require him to be incredibly impressive...
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
Quote by DagMX
which would also be the most expensive way to do it and time consuming...and it would require him to be incredibly impressive...

Well its not like you're going to be able to get to work as a designer for fender if you're not incredibly impressive and haven't spend a lot of time at it.
Quote by rizo299
Well its not like you're going to be able to get to work as a designer for fender if you're not incredibly impressive and haven't spend a lot of time at it.

yeah, which is why i said doing an internship/apprentanceship would be faster because your foot in the door fast.

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350