Cocaine.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
If you're talking about a cheap guitar, and the stuff is under the trussrod cover, or on the edge of the control cavity, that's polishing compound. It's a fine abrasive used to buff the finish smooth. They clean it off the surface of the guitar, but cba to get the stuff out of the unseen areas.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by ownedmatt
It's like a powdery white substance almost similar to Cocaine.

There is your answer.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by ownedmatt
It's like a powdery white substance almost similar to Cocaine.

If it looks like a duck...
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
You are a cocaine-abuser in your sleep. You don't know it, but you sleepwalk, do cocaine, and play your guitar.

Your innocent conscious self questions the white powder on your guitar in the morning.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Mad Marius
If it looks like a duck...

It could be a duck....or any one of a myriad of water foul that are similar to ducks. Or something else that looks like a duck...(a plastic bag floating in the water)
Last edited by david_highland at Sep 14, 2007,
If it turns out to be cocaine I want the exact name and model of the guitar ASAP please.
erm, dust?????
Originally Posted by Devon8822
No!! Stop Now, Plugging More Than One Pedal In At A Time Could Be A Disaster.... Your Guitar Will Explode And Kill Your Band.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30
If its under your strings, near the pickups and looks like dust it's dead skin, I get that a lot too
My suggestions would be dead skin, leftover rubbing compound (the control cavities of my tele were full of that shite), dust, chrystal meth or cocaine.

Either that or it's Violin resin you Jimmy Page wannabe.
Quote by The devil at the crossroads
E|-------------------------------------------1--
B|-----------------------------------1--4--
G|-------------------------1-3-4--
D|------------------1-3----
A|--------1-2-3----
E|-1-4-----

Just move it around the fretboard
Oh, what useful answers. If only someone REALLY knew....

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
If you're talking about a cheap guitar, and the stuff is under the trussrod cover, or on the edge of the control cavity, that's polishing compound. It's a fine abrasive used to buff the finish smooth. They clean it off the surface of the guitar, but cba to get the stuff out of the unseen areas.

Oh look

Why are you still giving stupid suggestions when SYK already told you what it is?!

It could always be sawdust.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Oh, what useful answers. If only someone REALLY knew....

Oh look

Why are you still giving stupid suggestions when SYK already told you what it is?!

It could always be sawdust.

Don't be fooled Suzie. I was just making that up. Everybody knows it's cocaine. That's how they can get away with paying those workers in China such a meager wage. Over there, cocaine is cheaper than dirt. It's all over the factories, and it's impossible to assemble a guitar without copious amounts getting trapped in the cavities. Just before they ship the guitars, they hose them down with a firehose, so the customs inspectors don't get stoned.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
Quote by Negative_Creep7
Semen

You love your guitar way too much.

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

I go to *insert your local guitar store* and completely shred the cum out of all the guitars and well... theres cum on them all. I'm just that PWNZORZ
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
^^ A likely story.

Cocaine's not cheap in china.

Yeah, but ya gotta give me props for imagination, right?
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
White stuff?Must be some kinda Gibson Les Paul,hawt looking guitar...
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic