ok im pretty sure this is in the right place I was wandering if anyone had msn or something because I have been trying to read and learn some theory and I was wandering if somebody could maybe quiz me so I can see if im actually getting any of this down lol
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
i could properly help u there. i know a bit of theory
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
alright whens a time you would be available sadly I am not available at the moment because in like 3 mins im leaving for something but umm I should be free after like like 30-45 mins
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
yeh bout then would be fine
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
The best way to learn theory (and anything) is to apply it. Write a song or tune using the thoery you have studied. This gives you aural experience, concreting the theory in your mind and how it sounds.
My name is Andy
Quote by MudMartin
Only looking at music as math and theory, is like only looking at the love of your life as flesh and bone.

Swinging to the rhythm of the New World Order,
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums