Ok i thought this would be simple to do using 'mp3to ringtone gold' but it seems its not

now, all i want in the "Stop! Hammertime!" Part of MC Hammer's Count Touch This for a message tone

But i cant seem to figure out how to do it, like i select the part i want and go to save but when i save it, its got like... 4 more seconds of song added to the end of it

So if someone could help me and email it to me (i'll PM you email address) that would be awesome.

Thanks, FeLiX
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Last edited by RaNdoM-FeLiX at Sep 14, 2007,
just use a program like sony acid express or some other music editing crap like that
i tryed, even audacity did the same thing

I LOVE KENSAI
then it's user error, cuz i've done .wav files on audacity, and they cut when they are supossed to
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Can't touch me!
Can't touch me!
Ju Ju Ju Just like the badguy from lethal weapon two
I've got diplomatic immunity, so Hammer you can't sue.
Not sure if it'd work for you, but if you have a program called Magix Audio Cleaning Lab, that's what I use to cut songs up in to little sections so I can bluetooth them to my phone to use as ringtones

That is, after I've put them back in to iTunes, converted them to an AAC/M4A format, and then done a bunch of other things to it.. But my point is, it works.
^^

My bad, forgot to tell you, i got it working, it was just a case of pure idiot FeLiX

I LOVE KENSAI