Hi everyone, many of you beginners ask this question after a while of staring to play guitar. How Can i improve my guitar playing? Well, the answer is simlpe :
Keep looking for new things to learn and keep practicing the things that you already know. For example some of you want to play really fast, the right way to do this is by learing scales and practicing them over and over, you can use a Metronome to make your timing better. You should know also that accuracy is more important than speed and when you can play accurate enough then you will be able to play fast.
Ok, now you may ask were should I look for new thing to learn?
well, there are alot of places you can visit like amazon.com where you can find alot of useful books.Youtube has some usefull videos too. Also you can buy video lessons from some of websites but the best beginners vbook i recommend is Beginner vol1 vBook because it has more than 100 video lessons in it , it is very clear to understand and its not expensive. You can buy this vbook from http://www.nextlevelguitar.com/go.php?offer=shpaz&pid=1
The last thing i want to say is PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT so dont forgrt that.
Quote by MetallicaRock
Hi everyone, many of you beginners ask this question after a while of staring to play guitar. How Can i improve my guitar playing? Well, the answer is simlpe :
Keep looking for new things to learn and keep practicing the things that you already know.

hmmm, not sure about that.
Im pretty proficiant now, and i didnt get good by playin the same thing over and over again.
The real trick is only stay on somethin till you can do it.
once youve got somethin down, no point keep doin it.
I always try to learn things out side of my comfort zone.
If you always stay within that comfort zone, thats all youll ever be able to do, is play stuff within it.
The way to a girls heart is through her ribcage
Quote by sashki
Sounds like an advertisement.

^My gut instinct thought this as well... Then again my gut instinct has been wrong in the not so distant past...
Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer
Quote by Bazilisck311
^My gut instinct thought this as well... Then again my gut instinct has been wrong in the not so distant past...

Evidence:
-He joined in september 2007
-He has one post
-He has perfect grammar and spelling
-The link is to some third-party website which sells those ebooks for profit
-I have a sudden urge to buy this product...
Quote by MetallicaRock
Keep looking for new things to learn and keep practicing the things that you already know. For example some of you want to play really fast, the right way to do this is by learing scales and practicing them over and over, you can use a Metronome to make your timing better. You should know also that accuracy is more important than speed and when you can play accurate enough then you will be able to play fast.
Ok, now you may ask were should I look for new thing to learn?
well, there are alot of places you can visit like amazon.com where you can find alot of useful books.Youtube has some usefull videos too. Also you can buy video lessons from some of websites but the best beginners vbook i recommend is Beginner vol1 vBook because it has more than 100 video lessons in it , it is very clear to understand and its not expensive. You can buy this vbook from http://www.nextlevelguitar.com/go.php?offer=shpaz&pid=1
The last thing i want to say is PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT so dont forgrt that.

I don't know about the grammer and spelling objection...
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Last edited by Bazilisck311 at Sep 14, 2007,
Quote by skwiddy
hmmm, not sure about that.
Im pretty proficiant now, and i didnt get good by playin the same thing over and over again.
The real trick is only stay on somethin till you can do it.
once youve got somethin down, no point keep doin it.
I always try to learn things out side of my comfort zone.
If you always stay within that comfort zone, thats all youll ever be able to do, is play stuff within it.

what im trying to say is you should master the things you know and in the same time you keep looking for new things to learn
Quote by Bazilisck311
I don't know about the grammer and spelling objection...

I'm still not convinced.

Besides, he writes in complete sentences, even in paragraphs. I doubt many n00bs would do that.

He's all like "wow! It's so good and darn cheap! MUST GET!". I still think it's an advertisement
I'm just wondering how no one before him has used that name on UG lol. I mean seriously "MetallicaRock" *cough*generic*cough*
Quote by sashki
I'm still not convinced.

Besides, he writes in complete sentences, even in paragraphs. I doubt many n00bs would do that.

He's all like "wow! It's so good and darn cheap! MUST GET!". I still think it's an advertisement

what talk you about? Not I n00b and can be speaking in right. Sentences. Authethetic, make your time.

....All your base are belong to us....
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Quote by MetallicaRock
sorry for the spelling mistakes guys

Hey - when you knocked out the paparazzi with an oversized boxing glove, did you win a Playstation 3?
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Quote by Bazilisck311
Hey - when you knocked out the paparazzi with an oversized boxing glove, did you win a Playstation 3?

Playstation 3?

Im sorry i didnt undersand
Quote by MetallicaRock
Playstation 3?

Im sorry i didnt undersand

<shrug> I don't know. I just start saying stuff and hope somebody will find a hidden meaning behind it and laugh.
Ibanez JEM 7VWH