My job is really boring. I can get all my work done in 15 minutes, then I have to wait for someone to buy something. Today I'm scheduled to work for 6 hours by myself, with no access to a computer. Too many kids brought their mp3 players in, so now they are banned from the building. Sometimes I pretend I'm a commentator for a National Geographic show and announce what people do, but that only kills 10 minutes.

How do you guys pass time at work?
I do some work, that passes the time, then I can go home and get pissed
I have awesome hair
Same here, all I have to do is put cardboard in a machine and arrange fruit. People ask me where stuff is but that doesn't count because I don't know where anything is.
bust out the gameboy or whatever .. or find a better job.. like a super hero or somethin'
What the hell were you thinking?

i duno lol. tihs r liek wen i traid drawn maiself n teh t0ilit.

ROFL.

EPICPHAIL.

gess i cant dai.
seriously, just sit down, and stare at something, youll start daydreaming, then when the customer gets pissy cause you were sitting there while they were waiting for you tell them to piss off, either youll keep your job and be occupied, or youll get fired, and can do whatever you want
I play games on my phone.

looking at buying something to build my finger skillz for guitar, like a grip master or shredneck.
i spend about 95% of my time at work on the net doing whatever i want. or i read a book. or call someone and talk for a few hours.
from daylight...
...into darkness
Find a book and read it. I've spent up to 40 minutes straight reading a book with not a sign of a customer. This was a day there was short staff so I didn't see anyone. I liked the book and actually must go buy the book though may be awkward since I quit.
Quote by himynameisMike
fap

+1
United as One, Divided by Zero
haha I just got through working at a plastics plant with all kinds of conveyors, machines, air hoses, giant vacuums, forklifts, bikes, trains and all kinds of neat things. If I didnt have anything to do I would either watch a movie on a Dvd player, read a book, take a nap or go play with something. I would run up and jump on a train and ride around out on the tracks or blow things around or drive around on a fork lift or on a bike or soemthing.

One night me and the guy I work with found a kitten so we put it on the conveyors and made it run and blew it around with the airhoses and made a little house for it and all kinds of immature stupid crap. but it was fun. we put the cat in the back of the warehouse and went back there later and something had torn it to shreads... there was blood and guts and stuff everywhere. it was nasty made me paranoid to go back there the rest of the night.
Quote by happytimeharry
You just made my penis retract into my body in fear. Thank you for that unpleasant feeling Stinkles...

Quote by sashki
So the next day when you were a girl again, you'd stick a dead willy dickinson into yourself? Sounds wrong to me.

Lol
poor kitty.

I carry a mini etch-a sketch in my pocket for whenever I get bored in Class/ work

this has absolutely nothing to do with the topic but WTF does this mean?

from your signature.
"yo man, i used 2 b the same wau...then i tryed it...not i enjoy it."
Quote by happytimeharry
You just made my penis retract into my body in fear. Thank you for that unpleasant feeling Stinkles...

Quote by sashki
So the next day when you were a girl again, you'd stick a dead willy dickinson into yourself? Sounds wrong to me.

Lol
Quote by Dabey
working is a great passtime

I have nothing to do except wait for someone to buy something. I do everything that does not relate to someone buying something once I get there.
Quote by Stinkles
this has absolutely nothing to do with the topic but WTF does this mean?

from your signature.
"yo man, i used 2 b the same wau...then i tryed it...not i enjoy it."

Thre was a topic in bandleading about weed, this guy wrote that in order to convince the TS that (from what I can tell) he used to be wary of weed before he tried it and now he enjoys it.
Quote by happytimeharry

Quote by sashki

Lol
I pretty much just go to work to see my friends since the income from it isn't really needed :-p But we usually make up stupid ass games to play during work
when i have free time at work, i sit. and ponder. ponder my plans for world domination.

unfortunately, i never have free time at work.

+

=

Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.