i found out that im lactose intolerant, but it sucks not being able to eat cereal , any one have the same problem? so i wanna know if theres any good milk subsitutes that dont taste like crap
Goat's Milk.

I'm in the same boat.
Terms and Conditions apply.
my little bro is lactose intolerant, the supermarket just has lactose free milk. im not a big milk drinker, so i cant judge it from personal experience, but ive heard it tastes like normal milk, but a little sweeter.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Oat milk.

Or manjuice.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Soy Milk, my girlfriend has an intolerance to dairy (and wheat, so that rules out most food items) once you get over the initial taste its aparently very nice.

Im a milk drinker, I tried soy milk and didnt think it was that bad, abit sweeter and tasted alot like malt (you know malt biscuits etc).
flavored soy milk isnt bad. Get the chocolate or vanilla, they are usually strong enough to hide the cardboard taste.
Juice,Cofee(Black or Cold ),Tea.

If you consuume alcohol then Beer, Whisky,wine
Hi
BEER. It's better than you'd think
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
SOYA MILK

I'm lactose intollerant as well, as is theCag (so I've just found out). I'm noticing a strong correlation between sexiness and milk tolerance; I'm betting venom0014 is a sexy beast

Best soya milk brands are So Good! and Alpro, in my opinion. So Good's got a different taste to it that you'll either love, or be unsure about: I love it in my tea, it tastes so much better than cow's milk.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
thanks for all the help. i think ill go with the soy milk, and to the person that said be a man anyways and drink regular milk, i dont think you understand the worry of farting and hoping that no diaria comes out. and since im in weight training, if i put too much pressure im scared that i might shart or somthin
You cant even have fat free or anything? Then again, fat free tastes like water...
Im lactose intolerant, but i can have some dairy as long as its not made of whole milk
Almost related:
My mom brought home some goat milk, had me try it, then right after I finished and said it tasted pretty good, she told me it's supposedly the closest thing to human breast milk.
soy milk can take the place taste wise, but if you were getting all your calcium from milk, you better get used to dark green leafed veggies :]
Quote by TheBoyRacer
soy milk can take the place taste wise, but if you were getting all your calcium from milk, you better get used to dark green leafed veggies :]

cant i take calcium pills or somthin?
its best with vitamins to absorb them from foods, thats how the body processes them best

however there alot of good sources out there, it shouldnt be too hard to find a substitute
Lactose intolerant? NO PROBLEM:

Put a couple of drops of this in REAL MILK. Wait a while. It converts the lactose to glucose. It tastes a bit sweet, but you'll get used to it.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Soya Milk is bloody delicious, and has a **** load of healthy stuff in it.

Healthy stuff... God I'm sounding smart today.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Lactose intolerant? NO PROBLEM:

Put a couple of drops of this in REAL MILK. Wait a while. It converts the lactose to glucose. It tastes a bit sweet, but you'll get used to it.

Holy motherfucking christ on a pushbike!

I think I just ejaculated. Ima pick me up some of that stuff ASAP.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Pee.

I'm kidding soy milk should do i guess
To a shredder, a second is a long time.

Member of the UG Gentlemen of Higher Thought Establishment.

Invite only, if you want to be considered, contribute well to UG, and respect others as much as possible!
Quote by Yakult
Holy motherfucking christ on a pushbike!

I think I just ejaculated. Ima pick me up some of that stuff ASAP.
I'm not exactly sure what you meant by that, Will. Does that mean you think it's a good idea?
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm not exactly sure what you meant by that, Will. Does that mean you think it's a good idea?

Yes, my original point could, if you think about it in a certain way (which, coincidentally is the way I'm thinking about it) be me basically saying I'm quite keen on the idea of trying out this magical lactose-destroying serum.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Rice milk if you're not so sure about soya.
It's a bit like slightly flavoured, cloudy white water, very thin. But it's alright once you get used to it.

Alpro soya butter is fantastic in cakes and for baking. If you live in the UK, Tescos has a great dairy free range.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by OddOneOut
Rice milk if you're not so sure about soya.
It's a bit like slightly flavoured, cloudy white water, very thin. But it's alright once you get used to it.

Alpro soya butter is fantastic in cakes and for baking. If you live in the UK, Tescos has a great dairy free range.

Rice milk's weird. It tastes like liquidised, plain Doritoes
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████