I do indeed, it's helped my quite a bit in songwriting but it takes a while. Definitely worth getting.
It is helpful. I slow down the Tempo if it's a fast song. It has a scale and chord dictionary.
its great!! get it now!!!
Too tired and lazy to bother with a sig, Sorry.
Get PowerTab instead. It's pretty much the same thing, but it's free.

At least try it before you go out and buy Guitar Pro.
Quote by I floss daily
Get PowerTab instead. It's pretty much the same thing, but it's free.

At least try it before you go out and buy Guitar Pro.

Yeah, but GuitarPro has drums....
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Worth giving away your guitar for.

But then it would only be good for song writing.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Yes, worth getting.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Quote by sebastian_96

So does PowerTab.

(Granted, they sound like dick, but they get the job done.)
Quote by sebastian_96

+ if you really want it for free you can go and download it off the net for free
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Quote by rockdude375
+ if you really want it for free you can go and download it off the net for free

Yeah... and use it for 15 days.
And Guitar Pro plays the note after you type it in and when you fill the bar up it makes a new one automatically. Powertab does not.
Quote by ctb
And Guitar Pro plays the note after you type it in and when you fill the bar up it makes a new one automatically. Powertab does not.

Oh no! It's so hard to click one button.
Quote by I floss daily
Oh no! It's so hard to click one button.

Actually, two buttons n00b.

And what if you don't know about bar/note durations?
It's a good way to learn.
But it's a pain in the ass having to click that one button though.

And yes, I would definately recommend it, the newest release has huge improvements in the RSE engine, but needs a beast of a computer to play things without being jerky...
YES
And no I'm not telling you to download it from piratebay using utorrent.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

You can get it free without the trial of the net, but buying it is really worth it!
Compared to guitar pro, power tab is amazingly hard to use and guitar pro is much easier to understand and use.
Quote by pullmyfinger
Anybody here has it? Does it help your playing?

Yes and yes.

I bought mine through the website ^_^ kicks ass and it does help you a lot with your playing and you can make up your own songs and stuff. Its worth the money.
Yes, they deserved to die and I hope they burn in hell!
In the rays of the sun I'am longing for the darkness
Funny Canadians : Brandon860, Bodom & Scourge
Leader of the I boobs club
even if it wasn't worth it you should still get it anyway...

i am not endorsing any illegal activity but i have heard of some ways to get great "deals" on GP somewhere on these interwebs
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Get It!
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
Quote by urik
YES
And no I'm not telling you to download it from piratebay using utorrent.

What is the legality of not downloading it from piratebay using utorrent?
heck yes , but actually buy it..
You are not your job.
You're not how much money you have in the bank.
You're not the car you drive.
You're not the contents of your wallet.
You're not your fucking khakis.
You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.
Is it just me, or does guitar pro not tell you when to palm mute?

I had it for a few days from limewire, and deleted it because I didn't see any markings for palm muting

Though the sound quality is much more realistic than powertab, but the program is like 30 times as large.

So if you have a large drive, get it.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by I floss daily
Yeah... and use it for 15 days.

Not if you download it from limewire. If you want it for free just download it from limewire.
Quote by Slaytanic6606
Is it just me, or does guitar pro not tell you when to palm mute?

I had it for a few days from limewire, and deleted it because I didn't see any markings for palm muting

Though the sound quality is much more realistic than powertab, but the program is like 30 times as large.

So if you have a large drive, get it.

:T It usually has a 'P.M' over it with a line going horizontally if there's more notes with a palm mute.
Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.

Quote by Fate_of_Mind
I skimmed through, saw pregnancy test, and "why is there blood". I'm going to assume you just punched her in the ovaries, problem solved.

Xbox Live GT: VRSlashGnR
Get it. its worth it, plus it can play Powertab songs on it anyways so u pretty well getting both. and it is alot easier to learn on guitar pro than just regular tabs, plus its awesome for songwriting.