basically in the title looking to get into this band and im jamming with there lead guitarist and i wana play something to get him to say "hey wana come in my band" and ideas? thnx in advance,up for playing anything!
let him play the solos... and you are set

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

its like death metal not rly my thing but i wana get in the band just to hang out with ppl and jam
just show up one night at their practice spot and start jamming

J/K
Decaptivated

Ibanez S370 (all custom)
Mesa Boogie Studio Pre
Fender Champ 25se (used to power Mesa pre)
Custom 2x12 cab w/ Eminence Texas Heats
come on to him.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Yeah, just have a good sense of humor.

Don't try to pull off anything really tricky, unless you can do it really well.

Just jam along and have fun.
Leader of The Cult of Echoes, for those who believe 23 min. of Pink Floyd Epicness just isn't enough.

Pm Alex the Red if you're interested

I'm a member I Pignose Amps Club. PM Woodenbanman if your interested.
Trying out for a band is a lot like going on a date.

Be yourself, try not to **** up a whole lot, and just hope they like you. But don't be overly upset if they don't accept you, because there's plenty of other bands in the sea.
1992 Gibson Explorer (Seymour Duncan '59 neck, Custom Custom bridge)
Jackson King V Professional Std. (Seymour Duncan Invaders)
Mesa/Boogie Nomad 55
Mesa/Boogie 412 Recto. O/S Cabinet
Boss ME-50
MXR 10-Band EQ
it's even more like going on a date if you follow my advice. in fact you can combine the two. hours of fun.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
it's even more like going on a date if you follow my advice. in fact you can combine the two. hours of fun.
+1. And don't skimp on the Tequila.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
Roofie his drink...oh wait...oh sorry, wrong forum.

Erm, just play stuff well within your limits. If you're nervous and try to play things that are at the edge of your skill level you WILL mess up. Just chill out and jam and just let things come out. It's not the end of the world if they don't ask you to join their band, so just see how it goes :3
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
Quote by MrCarrot
+1. And don't skimp on the Tequila.

yeah, you'll probably need to give him a lot of that. and imbibe a lot yourself too. You don't want to be able to remember what happened... o_O
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
i aim to please.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Bring in a few cases of beer for the band. That would instantly get you in on my good graces (as long as it's Sierra Nevada Pale Ale) might want to ask what he likes to drink.
Be yourself

/end motherly advice

Play something you hear them play a lot, and play it well. And don't be a snobbish prick/immature noob....be nice
WTLTL 2011
bring a case of beer, try to jam seperately with the guitarist first before outright jamming with the band so you can get an idea of the material first. after learning some of the tunes then jam it out with the rest of the band.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.