Im thinking about getting a schecter stiletto custom 6, any thoughts?
Im used to playing 4 string and have no experience but i would like to add to my own style of playing etc by using a six string, so any1 got any thoughts/comments on this bass or even experience with it?

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Schecter-Stiletto-Custom-6-6String-Bass?sku=513840 i
n vamprye red satin of course!

btw thefitz, ur avatar is creepy and starting to scare me at times!
Quote by chinese_jazz
One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know.

Jaco Pastorius

E-A-G-L-E-S!!
any1? ideas? thoughts?
Quote by chinese_jazz
One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know.

Jaco Pastorius

E-A-G-L-E-S!!
i've heard nothing but good about shecters. As for playing 6-string, it doesn't take nearly as long as most people will tell you it takes to get used to one (most of those people play nothing but a 4 anyway) i'd say a couple of days-a few weeks really. I say go for it.
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
Quick pointer, using correct english will get you noticed faster

As for the 6 string, they're not that hard to get the hang of. Just a little bit fiddly to slap and pop on and to play with a plectrum, Infact i find it easier to fingerpick as the strings are closer.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Yeah, the 6's are a bit tricky to play at first, but if you ever get the chance to do a lead line in your band, the extra 2 high strings are VITAL! Plus, with some overdrive, a C Power Chord on the top 3 strings sounds like the heaviest guitar you'll ever hear.

I haven't ever played a Schecter bass, but my rhythm guitarist swears by their guitars.
Guy Stabs

-like a snail along a straight razor, dividing itself through motion
M E S H U G G A H