Page 1 of 2
Would you shower or take any measures of personal hygiene if girls weren't around?
I would brush my teeth and thats about it... mabye some deoderant but theres no motivation. Girls make the world go round.
"If its the audience whos a bit lagging we just kick em in the nuts till they wake up!"
Bruce Dickinson-Iron Maiden

My Gear:
RG 2? (its white with EMG's)
Crate GT220, 120 watts of absolute awesome!
Hygeine = important. Neglecting it just because you aren't around females is silly...unless you're a caveman. Then I guess you could just neglect it full stop...but only then.

Are you a caveman?
Quote by Slinov
i dont wanna get ill etc or have any random infections....so yes, i would

you pansy... you don't need to shower everyday to help from getting "ill"
"If its the audience whos a bit lagging we just kick em in the nuts till they wake up!"
Bruce Dickinson-Iron Maiden

My Gear:
RG 2? (its white with EMG's)
Crate GT220, 120 watts of absolute awesome!
Hell no, I'd be slingin' poo at chu.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Yes, I would.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
I generally don't like the smell of my own stink. It makes me feel fresh and healthy when I'm clean.
Quote by Honkers
Would you shower or take any measures of personal hygiene if girls weren't around?
I would brush my teeth and thats about it... mabye some deoderant but theres no motivation. Girls make the world go round.

So you likey teh smelly penis?
Quote by Denthúl
Hygeine = important. Neglecting it just because you aren't around females is silly...unless you're a caveman. Then I guess you could just neglect it full stop...but only then.

Are you a caveman?

Every male ever is a caveman...
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

I think i would.But it would be hella boring and existence would cut out pretty quick :P
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by Honkers
Would you shower or take any measures of personal hygiene if girls weren't around?...
Actually, just the opposite.

I love the nice clean feeling of being right out of the shower. But the girls I hang with IRL, are nothing like the sweet lovely girls of UG.

The kinky bitches I run with, get turned on by my sweaty ballsack with encrusted with the leavin's from when I last banged their sisters. And the week old funk that gags them nearly as much having my filthy manhood jammed fully down their throats. The nasty little sluts don't want me to be clean. Being the manwh0re that I am, I dutifully comply. But I long for the shower and some good clean fun.

... we all have our crosses to bear. I guess this one is mine.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
The kinky bitches I run with, get turned on by my sweaty ballsack with encrusted with the leavin's from when I last banged their sisters. And the week old funk that gags them nearly as much having my filthy manhood jammed fully down their throats. The nasty little sluts don't want me to be clean. Being the manwh0re that I am, I dutifully comply. But I long for the shower and some good clean fun.

Thanks for being so..... graphic.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

hahaha i'm the best candidate for this. my fiance moved out/broke up with me like a monrth ago. the house is a mess and the cupboard/fridge is jusrt alcohol and frozen meals. hahahh. cleaning is no longer priority.

Power to the bachelors!!!!!

PHWAOR!!

/druink
Shadilay.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Actually, just the opposite.

I love the nice clean feeling of being right out of the shower. But the girls I hang with IRL, are nothing like the sweet lovely girls of UG.

... we all have our crosses to bear. I guess this one is mine.

That was...awesome.
ofcourse, I wash myself extensively every single day, also down there, since I didn't get cut.
THIS IS OFCOURSE VERY IMPORTANT GUYS.
Yes, I will, 'cause my nose is still working.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
in the words of the my wise friend:

"sometimes you have to slay many dragons to get the princes"

in regards to rooting the women.d

bring on the dragons!

/drunk
Shadilay.
If girls weren't around we'd all be gay.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
i shower becuase i belive in personal hygiene, and i think thats the reason most ppl do....i wud hope so at least lol
I shower because its the perfect exuse to put soap on my weiner.
Or else I wouldn't do it.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
I personally can't stand not showering or being dirty or smelly.
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

I wouldn't shower as much, but if I eschewed showering altogether, there's no way I could live with myself
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this

Quote by amazing FretMan
i ripped part of my foreskin off...oh well

Member #9 of the iPods Suck Balls Club, PM Oblivious16037 to join.

My UG Profile
I like the feeling of being clean.
Member #21 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS club. PM Revelations to join
SRV+Rory Gallagher>All

Quote by willpulman_172
powerslave756 speaks the truth.

I can't stand not showering...I feel horrible if I'm not clean...the only way I'll neglect personal hygeine is if I'm like, dead or something.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
I would shower and brush my teeth and stuff just to feel comfortable - we'd all probably act a little bit differently though.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Quote by Honkers

Agreed.

If it wasnt for girls I would never shower,wash my penis or shave my pubes. I'd just have stink penis 24/7 and a huge bush.
Yes, they deserved to die and I hope they burn in hell!
In the rays of the sun I'am longing for the darkness
Funny Canadians : Brandon860, Bodom & Scourge
Leader of the I boobs club
Yes, of course I would. I hate the feeling when you don't wash for awhile, it makes my skin crawl
The Pit. The Movie.
i would brush my teeth regular but i would shower alot less
i'd at least wash my hair, it feels wierd and dirty after one day
Quote by bassboy 999
Cheers to you triple x maniac

Quote by snipelfritz
Wait, your dick is in a chick's ass, and you're complaining.

Its a sad, sad day.
to an extent, i mean come on vikings and pirate never did really and they kicked ass, they were only around women long enough to rape them and then pillaged so i would be like them.

im kidding i would continue to shower and stuff
To a shredder, a second is a long time.

Member of the UG Gentlemen of Higher Thought Establishment.

Invite only, if you want to be considered, contribute well to UG, and respect others as much as possible!
good lord of course i would shower and do a lot to take care of my personal hygeine! Well then I am a girl but still guys should too..
Quote by Ichimaru
If girls weren't around we'd all be gay.

this man speaks the thruth
not as many

that's all i'm saying
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Page 1 of 2