Probably the guitar, it's not the greatest of quality. I think you should upgrade
Have you tried the guitar with a different amp? (Or a different guitar with the amp)
eeew what are you feeding them?

a couple of months ago i had the same problem with my amp, thought it was my guitar at first, but then turned out to be my amp after i got a new guitar, um, you should get it checked
Also, try with headphones to isolate whether it is the amp or the speaker.
Quote by kstebor
Also, try with headphones to isolate whether it is the amp or the speaker.

Yeah, it could be the speaker.
It ate mexican last night, shove some pepto-bismol in the input jack
Quote by AluminumOxide
Cobain killed himself before he learned to play guitar.

Gibson SG Special
Schecter C1-Plus
When you say farting, do you mean rattling or thumping before each sound?
Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer
Quote by gnrlover1
i mean its a kinda extended buzzing sound. and its not audible when i play unplugged

Is it audible with the guitar is plugged in but not played?
Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer
usually that's how a speaker problem sounds.

like said, all ull need to do to find out is plug in headphones. see if you still hear it.

if you still hear it, then we can look at the guitar make sure it's setup correctly.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
if ur headphones have a tiny plug (similar to ipod phones) then ud need an adapter to get it to fit.

if u dont have headphones, you can bring the amp into a local shop, play it there, see if it's the speaker, if it is then buy a new speaker for it.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Quote by jj1565
if ur headphones have a tiny plug (similar to ipod phones) then ud need an adapter to get it to fit.

if u dont have headphones, you can bring the amp into a local shop, play it there, see if it's the speaker, if it is then buy a new speaker for it.

the microcube has a 1/8" headphone jack, like on the ipod.

at least i think it does..
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
ohh yeah maybe, so if he's got a 1/4" jack on his phones, then he'll need a 1/8" adapter.
if not then he'll need to bring it in. or buy the right plug.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62