i was 99% sure this would be about the band...

i hate the red sox btw
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by thewho65
West Philadelphia, born 'n raised yo.
on the playground is where i spent most of my days

my brother went to college at drexel...(there was no point to that other than that drexel is in philly)
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Viva Britannia. Sod your swanky, several-thousand-miles-away, 100 000-seated stadiums! We have the NEC
Quote by RageAgainst...

i hate the red sox btw

i wanted it to be about the band too
Filthy little hobbit tricksed us into thinking he was talking about teh band Boston!!1!1
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Quote by RageAgainst...

i hate the red sox btw

You know what? You don't deserve the Red Sox, they are a baseball team that is so awesome you can't comprehend it. You really don't understand Red Sox nation until you live and/or visit New England. And yeah Boston rules!!! Massachusetts represent. I live about a 30 minute drive north of Boston and I've been there a bunch of times for various reasons. Great city, and if any American wants to disagree we can remind them where the country started!
Listen to my songs, but only if you are prepared for the greatest experience of your life .
Quote by AvengedThrice
Filthy little hobbit tricksed us into thinking he was talking about teh band Boston!!1!1

I'm a she! and not filthy in the least thanks we can talk about the band..

It's more than a feeling (more than a feeling)
When I hear that old song they used to play (more than a feeling)
I begin dreaming (more than a feeling)
'till I see Marianne walk away
I see my Marianne walkin' away
i lved in boston for a while for college. mass ave baby. i love that town. woohoo.
i could never figure out why **** closes at three. like the bars and **** man thats lame.
Quote by chea_man
i lved in boston for a while for college. mass ave baby. i love that town. woohoo.
i could never figure out why **** closes at three. like the bars and **** man thats lame.

Heh, one of my friends traveled into Boston from New Hampshire and didn't realize that the whole city practically shuts down at 2-3:00. He basically ended up wandering the streets drunk pushing on revolving doors because buses weren't running and hotels were booked up. He crashed in the 4x6 foot breezeway of some apartment building downtown with a bum who obviously claimed that turf as his permanent place of occupancy.
Boston's football team are a bunch of cheating barstards, but it was a nice place to go, great food.

Meant to be the most obese place in the country though!
Boston owns your soul
Favorite Venue=Avalon
Quote by AluminumOxide
Cobain killed himself before he learned to play guitar.

Gibson SG Special
Schecter C1-Plus
Quote by chea_man

yeah right, i wish! most places last call is 1:30. 2 if you're really lucky and 1 if you're on the edge of the city.

Quote by Rufiothebandito
Boston owns your soul
Favorite Venue=Avalon

Avalon and most of the lansdowne venues are getting torn down and made into one "super venue"
Quote by Alix_D
Boston's football team are a bunch of cheating barstards, but it was a nice place to go, great food.

Thing is, there have been a few similar scandals in the last couple years, all of which got passing attention, because the Pats are the only good one. You know how all the quarterbacks have those green dots on their helmets now? That's because last year some team pulled some scam where (long story short) they put radios in a wide receiver's helmet. Which team? Nobody actually remembers, because they don't win Super Bowls. A couple years ago, somebody got caught listening in to the other team's radio.

/pats rant

I love Boston. But I don't really like the bar scene that much, especially with Menino's new gig where they have to be 21+ after some ridiculously early time. My friends and I couldn't even make it into Jillian's to watch the Super Bowl last year.

Alix_D -- Are you suuuure that it's the most obese place in the country? I really doubt that, both from the lack of fat people I see and from what I've heard.
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
Quote by iforgot539
Thing is, there have been a few similar scandals in the last couple years, all of which got passing attention, because the Pats are the only good one. You know how all the quarterbacks have those green dots on their helmets now? That's because last year some team pulled some scam where (long story short) they put radios in a wide receiver's helmet. Which team? Nobody actually remembers, because they don't win Super Bowls. A couple years ago, somebody got caught listening in to the other team's radio.

Alix_D -- Are you suuuure that it's the most obese place in the country? I really doubt that, both from the lack of fat people I see and from what I've heard.

I was talking about Boston, Lincs

Seems both Bostons are good at cheating then