So very true...
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
do you mean when you call the wrong person or if you dial a number and the number isnt occupied? if the latter then its because no one is in use of the number... duh... lol
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Wow...I never even thought about that..but it's true...every time I dial the wrong number, the call always goes through.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
I know what you're thinking... You're thinkin' here comes old Gregg, he's a scaly man-fish...

Quote by civildp1
I can't drink tequila anymore. it makes me do terrible things. Terrible naked things.

are YOU on the telephone all day?

try randomly calling numbers out of the phonebook and count how many numbers you get are busy
You don't know that. You could dial a wrong no., be told it was busy, then call the right no. back later.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
k well if the line was busy how would you know if it was a wrong number or if your friend was just busy? like say ben trys to call alex but dials the wrong number and the person he accidentally calls line is busy, how would he know that its the wrong number? like think before you talk man lol.
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
i don't. get it.
oh wait, yes i do!
i think.
you got soul, or so you say. hey, i say you don't!

Quote by Sol9989
How would you know you called a wrong number if it's a busy line?
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
Because wrong numbers are people that have no lives - therefore always available to answer the phone. Obviously, everyone that I would call on purpose is totally awesome so they rarely are available to talk on the phone. If I accidentally go outside of this boundary of "totally awesome people" by calling the wrong number, I will always get a person on the other line.
Quote by BearWithAGun
I've only known one man to use such a gun, and I believe I've killed him two times
Quote by young_is_god
hey look, a steven wright fan

And also Lee Evans.
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
Quote by Guitar God Rob

pleas don't let this become a new meme.. pleeas
and ahm, yeah.. are they like, waiting next to the phone ?

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

If the call didn't go through would you know you had dialed the wrong number?
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.