is MCR fans.
i hate it when they say ooo they saved my life oooo they helped me
HOW! ther just coperate sellouts making money of todays youth not ****ing doctors or firefighters.
Now before you start all this ooo your jelous cooz mcr are hotter/richer/better than you. i dont give a **** what you think because YOUR LOGIC IS FLAWED YOU FAIL AT LIFE. i have heard there music and its terrible if they were as clever and wise as they are they would have quit by now coz theyd of relized there corperate sellouts.
Well i think thats all i have to say comment below.
send agreement comments or hate comments (coz i get sick pleasure outta hate ones ) and also if your an mcr fan please tell me how they saved your life in what way exactly
MCR saved my life because I was visiting a maternity hospital which caught fire and was also attacked by bears holding sharks. They rescued everyone, and then gave us ice cream.
Rock on!! lol
They just go mental over them, they act like they know them. Its just like get a life
Manchester United
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
is MCR fans.
i hate it when they say ooo they saved my life oooo they helped me
HOW! ther just coperate sellouts making money of todays youth not ****ing doctors or firefighters.
Now before you start all this ooo your jelous cooz mcr are hotter/richer/better than you. i dont give a **** what you think because YOUR LOGIC IS FLAWED YOU FAIL AT LIFE. i have heard there music and its terrible if they were as clever and wise as they are they would have quit by now coz theyd of relized there corperate sellouts.
Well i think thats all i have to say comment below.
send agreement comments or hate comments (coz i get sick pleasure outta hate ones ) and also if your an mcr fan please tell me how they saved your life in what way exactly

I like them, but they most certainly did not save my life.
Quote by xX*Zeppelin*Xx
*reported*

just for having an opinion and using my right to free speech, your to sensitive too critism