maybe the neck is angled in a weird way. I'd let a guitar tech have a look at it, wouldn't cost much and it'd be done proffessionally.
maybe yo have the neck in a wrong angle, but you have to mess with the truss rod, and thats bad, so go with a pro and tell him the problem

or might as well be your nut. check if the slot of the g string is deeper than the others. if it is, and you are poor, put a little bit of paper, plastic or something not to high, or change the nut
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Quote by ldnovelo
maybe yo have the neck in a wrong angle, but you have to mess with the truss rod, and thats bad, so go with a pro and tell him the problem

or might as well be your nut. check if the slot of the g string is deeper than the others. if it is, and you are poor, put a little bit of paper, plastic or something not to high, or change the nut

nuts dont coast that much. just alot to get put in.

i got an awesome guitar teacher that does everything for free for me though
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Quote by ldnovelo

haha the funny about that is I was actually thinking of doing that.