ok all i know is its like a cult film or somthin. and it starts off with some dude that looks like the fag in panic at the disco sitting around of bunch of other people talking. then the camera pans out and it cuts to a scene of him and a few ppl talking to then beating a homeless guy. WHAT IS THIS. its killing me.
"Im not gonna say anything inspirational... im just gonna ****in sware alot. -Billie Joe Armstrong
wow ... that took no time ^_^
"Im not gonna say anything inspirational... im just gonna ****in sware alot. -Billie Joe Armstrong
yeah, a clockwork orange. that's easy.
Logan

-Ignore the "A7X"'s in my name! I made this account before City of Evil existed!
Fag is the incorrect term.
It's so stupid to call people fag <.<
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

clockwork orange.
equipment:
Esp EC-1000
ibanez rg550
Peavey 5150 combo
Boss ML-2 Metal core pedal
DB-01 crybaby from hell

Quote by dubstar92
Tell the friend that due to an amp explosion you are now temporarily deaf and will judge her friend solely on looks.
Quote by xFeatherx
Fag is the incorrect term.
It's so stupid to call people fag <.<

...........................sshhh
homosexual*

i mean i would NEVER want to offend anyone...
Call them rug munchers? and i have always wanted to see that film.

UG Mods really have no sense of humour.....

Quote by sumrocks
homosexual*

i mean i would NEVER want to offend anyone...

It's just rude.
It's incorrect, and ignorant.
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

I got that it was A Clockwork Orange as soon as you mentioned them beating up the homeless guy. But I've got to say, your description was awful. Couldn't you have summarised the plot or something rather than "well there's this guy who's like a fag from p!@td"...

I have little faith in humanity.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
CLASSIC FILM

"Sophisto's" I want to read the book.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
sorry?
Quote by sumrocks
ok all i know is its like a cult film or somthin. and it starts off with some dude that looks like the fag in panic at the disco sitting around of bunch of other people talking. then the camera pans out and it cuts to a scene of him and a few ppl talking to then beating a homeless guy. WHAT IS THIS. its killing me.

You SHOULD have said - The film that has a bloke that Monkey from The Adicts looks like

Also, for anyone who takes offense in fag, just think of it as the English slang for cigarette. Then NO-ONE'd be offended!
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
definitely clockwork orange.
wonderful movie. very disturbing and such, but incredibly well done.
Oh no he just divided by zero again...*gets sucked into vortex*

Originally Posted by Sirwinston89
whoa man this is turning into the Dream Theater appreciation thread!!! If only every thread kicked this much ass!

You're welcome