I need a guitar neck for my guitar build that I will be soon starting. I am making a jackson rr flying V type guitar so the neck needs to be Jackson, Ibanez, dean, Esp/LTD or similar metal-style necks. Please tell or show any necks you would like to sell!
My gear!
ESP LTD M-100FM
Custom RR style Flying V
Custom ESP Explorer (in the making!)
Vox AD30VT
Dunlop Crybaby, Deltalab Md-1, rd 1, Morley optical Volume
Someone over at HCFX is selling an Aria body/neck unloaded for like $20 or some stupid ****. It looks like a Jackson or Ibanez copy. In the Effects SPAM thread.
Smooth deals with: messiahofevil, bassdrum

sorry for the big pic, interested?
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
^^^ I am interested, but I am located in America. Would you be interested in shipping to america? How much money do you want for it? Are the frets in good shape? What guitar was the neck originaly from?

thanks
My gear!
ESP LTD M-100FM
Custom RR style Flying V
Vox AD30VT
^^^ that looks good, too. It looks like the headstock is a bit beat up but I plan on sanding it and painting it so that is no big deal. My biggest concern though is the condition of the frets and truss rod. How are the frets? Do they have any wear on them? Is the neck straight? What guitar was it originally from? Where are you located?

please answer these questions and then give me a price you think the neck is worth.

bodomfan666: also please give me a price and an estimate on shipping.

thanks
My gear!
ESP LTD M-100FM
Custom RR style Flying V
Vox AD30VT
The headstock is not beat up I just started sanding it down to refinish and never finished sanding. The truss rod is there and working and the frets are good except for the 22nd That just looks like the previous owner tried to remove it but some gentle persuasion would easily fix that. The truss rod cover is included as is a nut but the nut is discolored like aged white pickups on a strat. I have no idea what guitar this came off of but it has a BC Rich style headstock and aged nitro finish on the back of the neck so Im assuming its from the mid 70s. Im not sure how much so make an offer and I will consider trades if you have anything.
I am really interested in this neck. I am seriously not sure how much to pay you. I'll start by saying I will give you 30 dollars + shipping for it. If you are not willing to sell it for this price, let me know and I will shoot you a second offer.

by the way, how old are you and where do you live (for shipping)

I just want to make sure that I'm not dealing with a 12 year old and that your not going to screw me over.

thanks
My gear!
ESP LTD M-100FM
Custom RR style Flying V
Vox AD30VT
Quote by powermetalg
Im sorry but I dont think I could let her go for $30.

Also Im 17 and live in florida

30 dollars was a bit too low. I think I will make my last offer. I will pay you 50 dollars shipped to my door, and you will have to ship the neck first, b/c I have gotten taken in the past! If you do not feel confortable shipping the neck before you recieve the payment, we can always talk by telephone and work out something else.
My gear!
ESP LTD M-100FM
Custom RR style Flying V
Vox AD30VT
Thats too bad, it would of looked great on my guitar.50 dollars seems more than fair to me but I respect your decision to hang on to it if you dont feel the price is right.If you were to decide to sell for 50 dollars , let me know. I probably wont be purchasing another neck for a few weeks.
My gear!
ESP LTD M-100FM
Custom RR style Flying V
Vox AD30VT
Quote by powermetalg
I know its fair I guess Im just ready to give it up unless I get more than shes worth.

Not considerably fair.. Looking more for something than its worth !
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
fill it with used condoms and a note that says

"Last night was amazing. I love you.

-Kurt"