My spider III 75W finally decided to die on me. (Thank god.) This way I can get a refund for me seeing as how it's still on warranty at guitar center.

Tony Garcia says I can get a refund on it, which gives me $299 to spend. I'm looking at a cube 15x which will cost me $99. That's 200 leftover.

My birthday is November the Seventh, Christmas is coming soon.

If I'm lucky, I'll have enough to afford the Avenger Hellraiser, which is a ****ing sexy axe.

I'm absolutely in love with it. Only problem; Haven't been able to play it yet.

Tomorrow I go to return the amp, then I'm gonna ask if I can try out a schecter and cube.

Anyone have anything to say about these two models?
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
i wouldn't bother with the 15x (or indeed 20x). they don't have the amp models, which is basically what makes the amp an attractive proposition in the first place. The cube 15 i tried (this was before the "x" suffix was added) sounded unbelievably sterile. It's awful, basically.

so basically go for a 30x, or nothing.

The other option would be a microcube, as it also has the amp models. it's pretty much strictly for practice, of course.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
It has a few basic amp models. Metal, Metal Stack, Distortion, and Overdrive.

Plus this will leave me $200 left over which is a decent start. The 30X will leave me with $80. That's not so nice.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
Quote by Ishiga

Plus this will leave me $200 left over which is a decent start. The 30X will leave me with $80. That's not so nice.

200 dollars wont get u anything but pedals anyways...just go for the 30
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
$200 wont get me anything but like I said, I have two holidays coming over november and december.

I'm bound to get cash from both of those. I should have around $450-$500 by the time I'm done. After that I'll have about 150-200 to go before I can get a hellraiser.
Quote by fly135

I figured it out.
Quote by Ishiga

i think those are pedal models, not amp models. who cares how much it leaves you? you want the best amp you can get. EDIT: or else, as I suggested, consider the microcube.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?