I know a lot of you play loud and gig a lot and go to a lot of concerts. So If you had to rate your hearing from 1-10 what would you give yourself?

Me, 10, I still have 100% normal hearing
8...slowly going down
GEAR
PRS Custom 24
Tanglewood ROCK III
Epiphone LP Custom
Squier Strat
Epiphone Explorer
Ibanez GRG07LTD2
Marhsall AVT100
Originally posted by fender1618
i would rather have a guitar in place of my organs, OR CANDY
100% but i have a small ear problem, you know when you pop your ears on a plain? Well i do that normally, theres something to do with pressure in my ears. I like it.
4. I've had really bad hearing since I was a kid. The guitar and such couldn't have made it better either :P
Originally posted by slash_cobain
when the refrigerater tells u to kill stuff and then u do it and noone believes that the refrigerater would say such a thing and while all this is going on, the frige, sitting innocently in the corner, starts making anti semitic remarks
probably about an 8...i would've said 10 this time last year though...
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
i'd say 8, i always have to ask people to repeat themselves lmfao
Quote by ShaolinMonk495
I think those chances are bigger than you getting laid.
What!?!?
6/10
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
100%. I have to. Sound guy FTW.
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
Quote by lpmarshall
for those of you replying, were you hearing the same before you started playing?

i was prolly a 7 before i started playing. Once i started playing I started to listen to music more too, and a lot louder than before.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
About a 5 or maybe even lower. I had around 4 ear surgeries when I was younger so that pretty much ****ed it all up.
12 I can hear things from the otherside of my house.and can hear lower frequencies than normal people.It's a gift ,and a curse.
Gear
Gibson SG Standard with Emg Pick-ups
Marshall MG50DFX
Digitech Death Metal

I am the Eggman
Quote by Aqua Dementia
10/10

I hear perfectly fine but i have several different ringing sounds in my ears.

+1
Quote by ShaunFrusciante
bignuts20 the name says it all

Quote by SailorJeff
You can sig me all you want but I still have a small penis.

R.I.P. James "The Rev" Sullivan
probably around 5... i dunno. i never understand what people are saying
Quote by Rockford_rocks
HENDRIX WAS NOT MEANT TO GO WOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLY!

9, it's always been 8ish or 9
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Probably 8-9 xD

Today the weirdest thing happened in school tho. I was talking to the guy next to me, when the hearing on my left ear just fell out and all I could hear was a beeping noise. That wasn't funny xD
Quote by JilaX^
Probably 8-9 xD

Today the weirdest thing happened in school tho. I was talking to the guy next to me, when the hearing on my left ear just fell out and all I could hear was a beeping noise. That wasn't funny xD

Your hearing FELL out?
Quote by ShaunFrusciante
bignuts20 the name says it all

Quote by SailorJeff
You can sig me all you want but I still have a small penis.

R.I.P. James "The Rev" Sullivan
Quote by bignuts20
Your hearing FELL out?

xD. Sorry for the bad wording, in my native language it makes perfect sense, but it's hard to find a proper way to translate it

It just sorta stopped you know. I couldn't hear a single thing on my left ear, except a loud beep. That's generally a good sign tho, right?
Quote by sam b
7.5 and deteriorating

Aye
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

Quote by Dudewithanaxe
12 I can hear things from the otherside of my house.and can hear lower frequencies than normal people.It's a gift ,and a curse.

im pretty sure i can hear a little higher than normal ppl, i hear the electonic noises given off by things like tvs. my friend thinks im nuts becuz i unplug his router wenever i sleep over becuz the sound of it keeps me from sleeping
Quote by Aqua Dementia
10/10

I hear perfectly fine but i have several different ringing sounds in my ears.

right on man, tinnitus ftw
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
8 and not getting better. I always have to have people repeat themselves.

Or I'm just not listening. One of the two.
my hearing is pretty great, though i do get a little noise sometimes. i guess i go to a fair amount of loud gigs etc, but its not too bad, i think the important thing is being careful about your headphones; i dont use earphones anymore, because theyre just so bad for your ears; full over ear headphones look better, sound better, and are better for you.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
I was born with a hearing loss, and add to the fact that I might be losing more of my hearing due to music, I say 6.5 or 7.