Well once again I have looked at small amps and took everyones input into consideration and I have 3 choices. The Palomino V8, the Crate RFX30 (my favorite), or the Fender Champion 600. I play classic rock like Pink Floyd, Rock like AC/DC, and stuff of the sort. I need a great clean channel and something loud enough. Like I said, I really like the Crate. I will be playing with a new Epiphone G-400 Vintage. If you choose one, please tell me why it beats the others.

Palomino V8: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Palomino-V8-Class-A-Tube-Combo-Amp?sku=487825

Crate RFX30:
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Crate-RFX30-Combo-?sku=487831

Fender Champ 600:
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-Champion-600-5-Watt-1x6-Combo-Amp?sku=485054

Thanks in advance
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
if YOU really like the crate go for it cos in the end its your sound and your money. and its all down to personal preference over technical specs and other ppl opinions at end of the day
keep blues alive
Well thanks for that, I was thinking about but I still enjoy hearing input. If it will sound like crap after a month it wont be worth it, I would just like to see how people see the amps.

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by young_is_god
if YOU really like the crate go for it cos in the end its your sound and your money. and its all down to personal preference over technical specs and other ppl opinions at end of the day

I agree, people can tell you all they want but in the end, it's up to you to decide what you like most.

Honestly, out of all those though, I'd probably go for the Palomino.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
The more I shop for a 5 watt tube combo the better the Palamino looks to me. The 10" speaker is the main draw. It also has a master volume. Just wish it had a headphone jack. I think its going to sound more like a real amp than the others in its price range.
Why the Palomino? I heard it was pretty bad compared to the Crate. I do like it though. I didn't really want the Champ much from the start.

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Whoever is telling you the solid state Crate is better than the Palamino may like the sound of solid states better than tubes and/or may be into onboard effects and/or modeling. I am not a ss hater (check my sig) but I do like tubes much better. I am a modeling and digital hater (there's my bias,) and love the sound of analog pedals. I have had several ss Crates of all different sizes, and I have been playing tubes for many years also. Go with the tubes. They are louder, sound so much better and take pedals better.
Alright, thats just the explanation I wanted to hear. I also love Tube Amps, but I thought the Crate would be a change. I'm liking the Palomino. I played it and it did sound great. The no headphone jack is a turn off, but oh well.

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.