ok heres the rules. take an album any album you want. then take its tracklisting. make a story out of it.

here ill do Hybrid Theory by LP. (were not supposed to tell were supposed to let other people guess but ill just give you an idea)

once in school i had a really bad itch. i scratced it with my notebook, but it resulted in me getting a papercut. so my friend was taking me to the nurse. everystep was one step closer to the nurse. my friend turned to me and told me about all the sections where there was tight security and we could get in serious trouble if your not with me and im not with you. as we hit on of those points of authority we saw alarms ringing. he began crawling but i began to runaway. after i got out of there i realized i was by myself. in the end i had to find a place for my head. i was so frightened i had forgotten why i was even here. after i got my thoughts together i found a cure for the itch. although a side effect was it felt like thngs were pushing me away.

stupid? yes but fun as well.

ok just remember dont randomize it, go from the first tack to the last track!!!

and dont tell the album like i did people are supposed to guess.

have fun and rock on
Last edited by FUSE_OWNZ_MTV at Sep 14, 2007,
hmmm...let me try.

"oh crap, the wolf is loose again, " he cried loudly."He has a crystal skull and iron bones." Luckily, a sleeping giant was up on Capilarian Crest, a mountain. He descended into the Cricle of Cysquatch. He was known as Bladecatcher, from a local colony of Birchmen. They were known as the Hunters of the Sky, so could get rid of the wolf. His hand of stone was made of this mortal soil, and was very hard. As the wolf crossed the Siberian Divide, and fell to his pendulous-skin-splitting death.

guess that 1.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by FUSE_OWNZ_MTV
^^ its the internet lighten up

Let me think....no.

Just because it's the internet doesn't mean you can type like a 3 year old. I would like to understand what I read!
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
well i got out of high school and moved. of course i was the Last One Out of Liberty City. i figured i spread a message so i said Help Save the Youth of America from Exploding. but figures, All My Best Friends Are Metalheads. anyway, on my Five State Drive i drove between two buildings. i got Nervous in the Alley. so i read my Motto. well thats a History of a Boring Town.

so, in an unrelated subject did i tell you guys about the time i saidi was a Great American Sharpshooter??? so i was with my friend danny and i was like dude im a great american sharpshooter. then Danny Says did you ever get in a Big Crash?? and i was like no how would i get in a crash. and danny was like i dunno i smoked too much pot and then we sang the Theme Song for H Street. then i looked in dannys fridge and head a voice!!! Richard Allen George... no, it's just Cheez. then we watched a christmas story and of course Scott Farcas Takes it on the Chin. then we joined Al's War. then i woke up and it was all a dream.

the end
"Dance when I say dance," I said to my ex-girlfriend. She never listened, though.. girl athletes never do listen. They always have to act pig headed. When she asked me why she should dance, there was only one reasonable reply. "Because you love me, and because I love you." Soon after, she let the argument go, and we were about to kiss when her annoying friend Roger came over and said, "Danger, Danger Rachel Lang!" See, Roger is this nerdy guy.. watches a lot of Sci-fi movies.. Currently he's on a Lost in Space kick. He's also been trying to practice E.S.P., ever since he watched the Ghost Busters movie. Yep, he's quite the nerd.. He even listens to classical music.

Roger offered to walk her home from school, completely cockblocking me. "You're going to miss me," I said.. My girlfriend just rolled her eyes and said, "Well, little girls have to be home early. And besides.. I think running home would be better than getting a ride. I have too much adrenalin to just go home in a car.

**** it.. This takes too much work. Work with what I gave you.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
There were bodies in flight at the ideal height in the sky. With aplomb some of them landed softly on the grass. A day of torment lay ahead for many of the gathering crowd.
The advertising slogans on the wall read with 'liberate the illiterate a mong amongst mingers'.
My diary of always slipped out of my hand filled with the questions and answers trying to eradicate the doubt in my mind. When the fraction's fractioned we'll know the answer in truth while the poor child's toys, toys, toys, choke, toys, toys, toys. All the way down a man of his appalling posture with his head on sideways.
Now the action is on fire amid ewens true mental you
Quote by Thom Yorke
There were bodies in flight at the ideal height in the sky. With aplomb some of them landed softly on the grass. A day of torment lay ahead for many of the gathering crowd.
The advertising slogans on the wall read with 'liberate the illiterate a mong amongst mingers'.
My diary of always slipped out of my hand filled with the questions and answers trying to eradicate the doubt in my mind. When the fraction's fractioned we'll know the answer in truth while the poor child's toys, toys, toys, choke, toys, toys, toys. All the way down a man of his appalling posture with his head on sideways.
Now the action is on fire amid ewens true mental you

biffy clyro, vertigo of bliss. is that the title? i think it is.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
try this one:

I went to this carnival and saw this guy called a pantomime, so I decided to follow him. He was writing in this book called monuments and memories. I thought mimes didn't speak, but then he asked me, "are you in?", and then we just walked around in circles for a while.
Quote by Megalomaniac16
try this one:

I went to this carnival and saw this guy called a pantomime, so I decided to follow him. He was writing in this book called monuments and memories. I thought mimes didn't speak, but then he asked me, "are you in?", and then we just walked around in circles for a while.
Alive at Red Rocks EP?
OK, try this one...

One time, I bought an album. The first song was Vicarious, which I thought was really good. The next track was Jambi, which I also thought was really good. Then, there was this really long song called Wings For Marie, that had two parts, and I thought it sucked at first but then I listened to it again and I realized how good it was. Then there was the track called the Pot, which got me into the band that made this album in the first place. After that, there was Lipan Conjuring, which was just a bunch of mumbling, then this song that was preceded by this filler called Lost Keys (Blame Hoffman). The song itself was called Rosetta Stoned, and even though it was like 11 minutes long, I thought it was sweet. After that, was Intention, which I didn't get at first, but like the third song, I got into it eventually. The final actual track was Right In Two, which was this 8-minute kick-ass ballad that gave me chills. Oh, and it ended with this weird thing called Viginti Tres, which was basically just static for five minutes.

GUESS THAT ALBUM!!!
The.
My friend, his girlfriend and I were at the mall, and he commented on how fast Night Falls. His girlfriend said something, and instead of getting mad, he said "Darling, Don't". She said read above The Dotted Line and walked away from him, fuming.

The next day, at school, she broke up with him, and he tried to find out how to deal with it (several responses were Cocaine or Coma Therapy). To change the subject, I asked him where he was from and he said Poughkeepsie, NY. He also commented how he'd want to go back there in order to feel, and possibly Stay Young. He then told me a story about The Brothers of his old hometown, where in their family, Love Is Life. He then told me about a poem he wrote called "The New National Anthem". We left, walking through Natoma Alley. As we reached the end of the alley, I realized it was Daylight In The City.

Several of the songs have something like "Title (Subtitle)", so I used either the title or subtitle, never both. Have fun.
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
OK, try this one...

One time, I bought an album. The first song was Vicarious, which I thought was really good. The next track was Jambi, which I also thought was really good. Then, there was this really long song called Wings For Marie, that had two parts, and I thought it sucked at first but then I listened to it again and I realized how good it was. Then there was the track called the Pot, which got me into the band that made this album in the first place. After that, there was Lipan Conjuring, which was just a bunch of mumbling, then this song that was preceded by this filler called Lost Keys (Blame Hoffman). The song itself was called Rosetta Stoned, and even though it was like 11 minutes long, I thought it was sweet. After that, was Intention, which I didn't get at first, but like the third song, I got into it eventually. The final actual track was Right In Two, which was this 8-minute kick-ass ballad that gave me chills. Oh, and it ended with this weird thing called Viginti Tres, which was basically just static for five minutes.

GUESS THAT ALBUM!!!

lmfao, man megalomaniac must have fried his brain trying to guess that one.
Quote by Megalomaniac16
i tried my best to get into it, but this game blows.

Indeed.

the muffin!
For starters, I couldn't be bothered coming up with a story about an album, and secondly you would have to choose a really obscure band because as soon as you mention a remotely recognisable title, the person is gonna know what the album is. This is silly.
...Life Sucks Then You Die...
Quote by Gurgle!Argh!
biffy clyro, vertigo of bliss. is that the title? i think it is.

it is

Toys,toys,toys,choke,toys,toys,toys gives it away really
Quote by hunger_strike
For starters, I couldn't be bothered coming up with a story about an album, and secondly you would have to choose a really obscure band because as soon as you mention a remotely recognisable title, the person is gonna know what the album is. This is silly.

You know, I think the bottom line is, there are just too many games in the modern rock forum. There's the Song Game, the Song v. Song game, the Post A Picture Of The Artist You Are Listening To Game, the What Song Is This? Game, the Who/What Am I? game...and even more.

I think there just has to be a rule that we can't make any more games. I think now, it's just ridiculous.
The.
.....i didn't mean to start any trouble. this hit off a lot better on myspace in a group, just saying.
Quote by FUSE_OWNZ_MTV
.....i didn't mean to start any trouble. this hit off a lot better on myspace in a group, just saying.

Naw, it's cool dude. We weren't flaming you, we were just discussing how many games were in this forum. You're cool.
The.
Quote by FUSE_OWNZ_MTV
well i got out of high school and moved. of course i was the Last One Out of Liberty City. i figured i spread a message so i said Help Save the Youth of America from Exploding. but figures, All My Best Friends Are Metalheads. anyway, on my Five State Drive i drove between two buildings. i got Nervous in the Alley. so i read my Motto. well thats a History of a Boring Town.

so, in an unrelated subject did i tell you guys about the time i saidi was a Great American Sharpshooter??? so i was with my friend danny and i was like dude im a great american sharpshooter. then Danny Says did you ever get in a Big Crash?? and i was like no how would i get in a crash. and danny was like i dunno i smoked too much pot and then we sang the Theme Song for H Street. then i looked in dannys fridge and head a voice!!! Richard Allen George... no, it's just Cheez. then we watched a christmas story and of course Scott Farcas Takes it on the Chin. then we joined Al's War. then i woke up and it was all a dream.

the end

less than jake
The charm offensive will have to wait because...'Heaven Alive where did that homage to a shame come from, if only Meredith was still speaking to me - why is music for a nurse always so complicated that I lose my new pin and...oh, no tomorrow I've forgotten my girlfriend's birthday and mine host is so unforgiving. Ah well you can't keep a bad man down I suppose - he did break the ornament \the last wrongs