Least the paint job anyway.

What guitar is being used in this video?
And whats the name of the finish cause it looks sick XD

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ddZ7dhu1Y5w&mode=user&search=
(its not me in the video, and ignore him hes not all that good but i subscribe to anyone who plays guitar frequently on youtube just to watch covers and ****)
Quote by wannabe jesus
If we did tune using the 5th fret on the G string it'd be a C. At the moment it goes G B which stands for George Bush. So obviously GB doesn't want you to C the truth! To the conspiracy cave!
Quote by pos69sum

im entirely sure its not that

Quote by Viper100FM
I'm thinking The Eclipse 2 ACSB, with gold tuners from a VW ?

id agree but the cutaway on this dudes guitar isnt as sharp as the ESP singlecuts
Quote by wannabe jesus
If we did tune using the 5th fret on the G string it'd be a C. At the moment it goes G B which stands for George Bush. So obviously GB doesn't want you to C the truth! To the conspiracy cave!
AHH, yes, I see now, had to actually take a close look, very dark video indeed, well.... lemme dig a little deeper then.
well hes got other videos, too, that might give a better view. i couldnt see the headstock very well in any of them (he switches between that and some double-cutaway thats mroe orangish in his vids i think)
Quote by wannabe jesus
Yeah, that's what I was fixing to say, click his name, watch a few more... there it is, I think I see a DEAN emblem?
Thought it looked like an esp,

esp's have those fret markers, plus it had emg's in it...
I don't even shred
It is a Jackson Mark Morton or earlier Jackson series guitar.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?
Quote by CarbonDeath
It is a Jackson Mark Morton or earlier Jackson series guitar.

I'm right biatch!
Quote by Nebjy
Thought it looked like an esp,

esp's have those fret markers, plus it had emg's in it...
Umm, you do realize EMGs aren't exclusive to ESP right?

It's probably the guy above me.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)