Poll: Which song do you prefer?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which song do you prefer?
aetherspear
12 92%
JimmyStradlin33
1 8%
Voters: 13.
GD_GC
Master of the Blues Duels
2,005 IQ
aetherspear fo' sho'
"Blues is what you got when everything else is
gone." - J.Lansdowne
JimmyStradlin33
guitar playing shrimp
1,422 IQ
Wow aethespear thats really cool. I think i'm going out . Just as a side note however i've been really impressed by the quality of the recordings and the playings of all the pieces i've heard so far mine sounds so bad compared! How long you guys all been playing?
TheDev01dOne
Hard Time Killin' Floor
1,081 IQ
I gotta vote for Aether too but It should've been way shorter, got a bit repetative after a while IMO. Nice phrasing and pretty decent tone.

Jimmy: You did real good too, I listened to your other songs aswell and you got a really cool free form thing going on. Not many people can even do that let alone do it well these days. Keep up with it and don't get discouraged 'cos once you get it all a bit more refined it will be great. Much props for going for something different!
HawkaLuigi
UG Senior Citizen
1,386 IQ
Would anyone disagree if I ended this duel early? My agreement with Andrew and Resi are to have two duels stickied at any given time, and this one looks like aetherspear has won hands down.

If JimmyStradlin33 would like to cede, we will have this closed and a new duel will commence.
Get off my lawn.
GD_GC
Master of the Blues Duels
2,005 IQ
yea you should just end it
"Blues is what you got when everything else is
gone." - J.Lansdowne
HawkaLuigi
UG Senior Citizen
1,386 IQ
Alright, sorry JimmyStradlin33, but we'll close it early do to the "12-1" vote. Thanks for dueling mate.
Get off my lawn.