I have a Dean Dimebag tribute guitar, and I am thinking about getting the Krank Krankenstein amp. I do not want to be considered a Dimebag rip off or something. I dont play anywhere like him, im not good enough. Just seeing what you all thought about that, if thats what i would be considered. thanks
I don't think so. He used Randall amps a majority of his career. He only used Krankenstein in Damageplan..and then he died. So, I don't think you would be considered a Dime ripoff. or at least I won't think so anyways.
Not to sound horrible.

But it's a ****ing amp!
Just buy it if you want it and use it, who cares if you don't sound like Dime.

*if that sounds assholish i'm sorry *
People who call you a rip-off will probably be just jealous of the gear you have.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
Quote by severed-metal
I don't think so. He used Randall amps a majority of his career. He only used Krankenstein in Damageplan..and then he died. So, I don't think you would be considered a Dime ripoff. or at least I won't think so anyways.

ya i dont think i would be just because its like I dont play like him, and thats the main thing.
i mean he is one of my favorite players, but i dont play like him.

and the Krankenstein is pretty kick ass amp and its got alot of great tones and thats why i want to save for one.
Quote by Cadj
Not to sound horrible.

But it's a ****ing amp!
Just buy it if you want it and use it, who cares if you don't sound like Dime.

*if that sounds assholish i'm sorry *

no man ur right thanks ur not an asshole at all