Today I got an iPod Video.
The thing is I can't get music or anything on it.
I plugged it into my computer and tryed to use windows media player to put songs on it but when I unplugged it nothing was on.
I have dial up and right now Im downloading iTunes and it says its gonna take about 7 hours...
Is there any smaller version of iTunes I can download or can I use windows media player or what?
The good times are killing me.

Quote by UG TinyChat
meelad: I know this guy "entity0009" and "mike50227"
meelad: They're the best people there

Above Divine
Well since Apple and Microsoft are competing companies, it seems obvious that an apple product would use apple software and not windows software to transfer. The only reason apple is selling pc compatible ipods is to make more money.
Quote by darkstar2466
Ollieyoufool seems like a self-made man.

Quote by MightyAl
If you punched through plasterboard, I'm pretty sure you can fill it.
If you punched through bricks, why are you scared of your dad?
You have to use iTunes.
ESP Custom Shop 40th Anniversary Eclipse
ESP Standard Eclipse-II
Ibanez AF85VLS
Don't most iPods come with a disc that includes itunes? I know mine did...but that was years ago...
you should have gotten a disc with your ipod
the itunes software will be on there

o and what operating system do you have because if you have anything less than windows 2000 itunes wont work
Quote by .arkness:.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
Quote by I,Voyager
Don't most iPods come with a disc that includes itunes? I know mine did...but that was years ago...

Mine didn't... and I got it brand new (30gb Video).

I guess all you can do is be patient. It'll pay off in the end.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
I didnt buy it used.
It didnt come with a disk.
and My computer is XP
The good times are killing me.

Quote by UG TinyChat
meelad: I know this guy "entity0009" and "mike50227"
meelad: They're the best people there

Above Divine
Quote by Mike50227
I didnt buy it used.
It didnt come with a disk.
and My computer is XP

your just gonna have to stick it out and wait for itunes to download then. that is the only program that you can use to put music on your ipod
Quote by .arkness:.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
There's a plugin for winamp (should come with winamp when you install it) that lets you use your iPod with it to transfer songs and stuff.

Edit: Err this is with my iPod nano, I have no clue as to whether it works with the new iPods.