Hello my fellow UGers.

I have begun a quest to enter the world of harmonica playing. I have a pretty crappy harmonica, i think it came in like a kit. The book that i suppose it came with has dissapeared. So I come here for help. I have searched google to find like lessons, but they are EXTRAORDINARILY short and can't teach me much. Anything like that had more lessons, but they cost money I don't want to spend [read: I am a cheap bastard].

So anyone that plays harmonica, or just knows some good sites, please share links and tips.

BTW: I guess i could try bittorent, so if anyone has had success there a simple yes or no will suffice.

Thanks.

Gear:
Rickenbacker 620
Vox Valvetronix AD60VTX
Snarling Dog Whino Wah
Not Enough cables
I can't relate to the never ending games you play.
Quote by pancakes
Hello my fellow UGers.

I have begun a quest to enter the world of harmonica playing. I have a pretty crappy harmonica, i think it came in like a kit. The book that i suppose it came with has dissapeared. So I come here for help. I have searched google to find like lessons, but they are EXTRAORDINARILY short and can't teach me much. Anything like that had more lessons, but they cost money I don't want to spend [read: I am a cheap bastard].

So anyone that plays harmonica, or just knows some good sites, please share links and tips.

BTW: I guess i could try bittorent, so if anyone has had success there a simple yes or no will suffice.

Thanks.

I started learning harmonica recently, and with a simple google and youtube search I found lots of useful information, including on how to do more advanced techniques (overblowing and such).
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.