all drum discussion here. if you play drums, add me as a friend. IT'S TIME TO START TALKING ABOUT DRUMS INSTEAD OF GUITAR ON UG!
I been playing drums for a couple of years now and I haven't found any website that was at all as organized as UG but meant for drummers.

What kind of gear do you guys have?
Haha, I play drums and guitar.

Guitar mainly.

I had to buy an electronic drum set because of the noise issue, I can't play real drums much, people complain and call the cops.

lol

I have a Simmons SDK Electronic drum kit (its pretty cheap). I got a deal and got a Sound Percussion 4 piece drum kit with crash and high hats and bass pedal for free with the electronic one, but the sound percussion kit is ****.

That's all I have, I dont have the money to spend on both guitar and drums, and that kit works fine for me.

lol
Although, the high hat doesn't always register fast hits.
Quote by BlueGatorade
theres a reason why its called ultimateGUITAR.Im sure theres atleast one drum forum out there

theres a reason whys theres the pit
Quote by akack
We beat you 6-0 you stupid mother ****er.

"Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The monty Python appreciation society"
Quote by BlueGatorade
theres a reason why its called ultimateGUITAR.Im sure theres atleast one drum forum out there

One is drummerworld, but the layout of the forum sucks and there isnt really that many people
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!