Is it safe to unscrew my strat's pick guard just to peek at it's insides to see how it's routed? Are there any other risks involved?
DON'T DO IT!!! YOUR PENIS WILL DIE!!!!

hahaha go for it dude
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
heck yea its safe...taking off the pickguard is like having sex with 20 condoms. its just that safe.
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
Quote by marktuazon
heck yea its safe...taking off the pickguard is like having sex with 20 condoms. its just that safe.

actually sex with 20 condoms is very unsafe because all that friction of rubber on rubber would probably break them. but then again... 20 condoms is a lot hahaha
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
darn i forgot to add that into the equation. silly me. thank you for pointing out my fault.
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
yea its safe just don't dick around with stuff.... that could be bad. (like seeing if your jizz can get through all the condoms.)
You may have a 10 x 10 stack of marshalls and i may only have one, but mine goes to 11.... Beat that
ghosts might pop out

well, the worst scenario is you pull it out too far and it undoes some of the wiring
Quote by -heartbreaker-
well, the worst scenario is you pull it out too far and it undoes some of the wiring

Happened to me.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
It should be safe, but be careful, sometimes the ground wire and output jack wire are very short and you have a chance of breaking them. Otherwise it should not be very risky,, everything on a Strat is attached to the pickguard and should come right out except the ground wire and wires running to the output jack. Again, both can be short, so be careful.
Hmmm...I wonder what this button does...