Poll Options
View poll results: Trunks or Piccolo?
Trunks
50 64%
Piccolo
28 36%
Voters: 78.
Page 1 of 2
Yes, I realize this is childish, but tell me which one you think is better.

Like from Dragon Ball Z.

EDIT: I mean the future Trunks. And stop mentioning other characters, they aren't choices.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Last edited by SOADrox429 at Sep 14, 2007,
...That is one of the hardest questions I have ever some across....

Both have awesome traits, and they also have their semi-stupid traits...

I CAN'T DECIDE!!!!
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Vegeta would wreck them up the ass

but to answer your question, Trunks
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
^Everyone is better than Goku. At least the major fighters.

Quote by Jersey_Zombie

Vegeta's not a choice.
The morning will come

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Piccolo is way cooler. Probly the coolest character on there but Trunks would kick his ass in a fight for sure.

Yamcha is crap lol he makes me laugh though when he fought the cyberman or w/e they're
Yes, they deserved to die and I hope they burn in hell!
In the rays of the sun I'am longing for the darkness
Funny Canadians : Brandon860, Bodom & Scourge
Leader of the I boobs club
BROLY!!!!!!!!!!1111eleven!!
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison

This man pwns them all.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
i was wondering why we were supposed to compare a section of a car to a musical instrument...

i watched it like twice but i remember piccolo being green so he gets my vote
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by Jack Off Jill

This man pwns them all.

lol yeah
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Quote by Jersey_Zombie

but to answer your question, Trunks

yes, he would

...And about trunks and piccolo, it's obvious that trunks would beat piccolo's ass and rape him with his sword if he wanted to..
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

Quote by ninja dude
lol yeah

This man knows where I'm coming from.

I hated Dragonball Z. It's the perfect example of creators making their characters too powerful.

When your characters can probably beat up Superman, you've really gone too far.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Piccolo can grow body parts back if they're chopped off so if his penis got cut off laurana bobbit style he could grow it back.
Shoop da whoop.

+5 for unoriginality.

Gear:
Jackson Pro Series DK2 Dinky (Eerie Dess Swirl)
Ibanez XPT700 Xiphos (Chameleon Red) =D

Crate FXT65 amp with 3-way foot switch
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah Pedal
trunks
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
Dude.

Piccolo is green.

Trunks is purple.

Obviously Piccolo.

My thoughts exactly.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by metal4life592
My thoughts exactly.

Not to mention, excluding Vegeta, only characters that were in Dragonball are of any worth.
Dickless.
psh, trunks obviously, i mean piccollo is more of the wise one that, while powerful, compares almost nothing to a saiyan
Quote by MetalMilitia212
Not to mention, excluding Vegeta, only characters that were in Dragonball are of any worth.

I never watched Dragonball much, I just know that Piccolo was green. Therefore, he is awesome. Frieza was pretty awesome too.

Edit: Because he was purple.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by MetalMilitia212

Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
This man knows where I'm coming from.

I hated Dragonball Z. It's the perfect example of creators making their characters too powerful.

When your characters can probably beat up Superman, you've really gone too far.

Well if Superman wasn't such a pussy and had one of the worst weaknesses in the history of storytelling (he's allergic to pieces of his HOME PLANET?!?!? ), then it would be okay.

Overly power Saiyans > Superman.

Oh, and need we forget Doomsday?

Superman got his ass handed to him. DC's just too cowardly to actually kill Superman off. "Oh, that's not part of the main storyline, that was just a fun little imaginative idea. No worries, people, he's still here."

Saxo-Walrus

Quote by Jack Off Jill

Ok, them too, and maybe Frieza if he wasn't so fucking girly. I don't think I'm forgetting anyone now.
Dickless.
Quote by metal4life592
I never watched Dragonball much

LOL it was more funny and less fighting and grunting.

I like the episode where the bad guy finaly gets all the dragon balls together and hes trying to make his wish "I....I.....wish...for..." then Ooulong (sp?) jumps up outta know where and says "new pair of underwear!!"

LOL then the dragons like "It shall be done!" and Ooulong wears the underwear on his head for the rest of the show and season as well i think lol

I remember this from when I was a kid and though it was the funniest thing ever.
Last edited by Bodom at Sep 14, 2007,
Quote by Bodom

I like the episode where the bad guy finaly gets all the dragon balls together and hes trying to make his wish "I....I.....wish...for..." then Ooulong (sp?) jumps up outta now where and says "new pair of underwear!!"

LOL then the dragons like "It shall be done!" and Ooulong wears the underwear on his head for the rest of the show and season as well i think lol

I remember this from when I was a kid and though it was the funniest thing ever.

That sounds more entertaining than a bunch of guys trying to take a poop for 30 minutes straight.
Quote by Trefellin

LastFM
Quote by MetalMilitia212
Ok, them too, and maybe Frieza if he wasn't so fucking girly. I don't think I'm forgetting anyone now.

Frieza was the most kick-ass villain in DBZ...but then came Cell....and Buu...and Kid Buu...and Baby in GT
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Quote by Bodom

I like the episode where the bad guy finaly gets all the dragon balls together and hes trying to make his wish "I....I.....wish...for..." then Ooulong (sp?) jumps up outta now where and says "new pair of underwear!!"

Shit yeah, and there waws more actual fighting rather than "My energy beam can blow up 18 planets" "Oh yeah, well I can move faster than the speed of light" "I-I-I can't win... POWER UP EXPLOSION HAAAAAAAA" "WHAAAAAAAA?!?!?".
Dickless.
Well I would say Trunks, but Piccolo is a bad ass, one of my favorite characters from the show.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
The ONLY thing I look don't like about DBZ looking back is that it was sooooo slow.

I mean, they spent entire episodes charging up, and gaining power, or something that could be made a bt quicker to get around.

I can stand the episodes with funny stuff and such, but it was ridiculous during battles.

Like the Captain Ginyu Saga. Captain Ginyu was JUST ABOUT to completely pwn Goku, then he says, "I want you to become a Super Saiyan", and Goku spens multiple episodes doing nothing but powering up.

When he FINALLY hits Super Saiyan, all Ginyu had to say was, "Astonishing! A Super Saiyan! Incredible!"

I just hope the upcoming live action movie doesn't have parts like that.

Saxo-Walrus

Piccolo, because Trunks has to use a sword when he fights. Vegeta kicks both of their asses though.
Quote by MetalMilitia212

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

The morning will come

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Quote by fallenangel20
Well if Superman wasn't such a pussy and had one of the worst weaknesses in the history of storytelling (he's allergic to pieces of his HOME PLANET?!?!? ), then it would be okay.

Overly power Saiyans > Superman.

Oh, and need we forget Doomsday?

Superman got his ass handed to him. DC's just too cowardly to actually kill Superman off. "Oh, that's not part of the main storyline, that was just a fun little imaginative idea. No worries, people, he's still here."

Firstly... Doomsday doesn't even count. Superman kicked his ass MANY times.

Secondly..

Kryptonite only hurts superpowered Kryptonians, when they get the energy of the yellow sun.
Quote by vintage x metal

Page 1 of 2