anyone know what the religion is all about? just wondering because it seems to be a fad in hollywood and i was currious.
brainwashing
and expensive brainwashing at that
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
i think meths would be glad to tell you in the religion thread.
Quote by Mad Marius
Because there's no point in being on the Internet of you're not gonna act like an arrogant prick.
"Why is Tom Cruise locked in the closet? Can't believe he's locked in the closet. SO I PULL OUT MY GUN!!!"
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Quote by Jersey_Zombie
"Why is Tom Cruise locked in the closet? Can't believe he's locked in the closet. SO I PULL OUT MY GUN!!!"
that episode is the reason chef isn't on south park anymore

i miss chef
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by Jersey_Zombie

how did i know someone was going to do that?
Quote by rockybo
I'm making an igloo in my backyard later and smoking a bong in it.
^ It's still funny as hell though
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
Quote by RageAgainst...
that episode is the reason chef isn't on south park anymore

i miss chef

Yes, but they were able to make fun of the Super Adventure Club in the same way with chef clips. Obviously if Isaac Hayes can't take a joke, he has lost his chefness anyway.
"Is that the fucking bible?"

"That's Holy Fucking Bible to you"
Quote by Born_to_shred
^ It's still funny as hell though

yeah it is!
Quote by rockybo
I'm making an igloo in my backyard later and smoking a bong in it.
Quote by Imp
Yes, but they were able to make fun of the Super Adventure Club in the same way with chef clips. Obviously if Isaac Hayes can't take a joke, he has lost his chefness anyway.
i know, it was very hypocritical of him but that doesn't mean i can't miss him
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by garden of grey
I am not kidding you. Not to mention they used to have an open policy to assault and harass anybody who questioned them.

I'm pretty sure they still do
as that BBC reporter found out about half a year ago
The "religion" is a complete disgrace to its own name.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

It's a cult. Germany said so.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Rea the book Dianetics, it'll be able to answer much better than we can. I read that book, hoping to hear something I thought was cool, and never got what I wanted.

Though, a week later, I hadn't been taking my meds, and I was on the roof of my house with my rabbit trying to contact aliens. Which is what I was HOPING the book was going to tell me a week later. I was convinced I had contacted them, though..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Well, you see, the evil galactic overlord Xenu was incarcerated in a volcano in South America so the scientologists are collecting the 114,000 lucky people to leave the end of the world on golden Boeing 747's and live on the planet XK47.

or something like that.
Quote by thewho65
Well, you see, the evil galactic overlord Xenu was incarcerated in a volcano in South America so the scientologists are collecting the 114,000 lucky people to leave the end of the world on golden Boeing 747's and live on the planet XK47.

or something like that.

William S. Burroughs is the MAN.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by hippieboy444
anyone know what the religion is all about? just wondering because it seems to be a fad in hollywood and i was currious.

It's about bull****, like all religions.
"My best advice to anyone who wants to raise a happy, mentally healthy child is: Keep him or her as far away from a church as you can." - Frank Zappa
I thought it was Xenu had destroyed a planet and souls travelled to Earth and took over bodies... or something.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Scientology is just some "religion" that thinks it is better than every other one.
and if you want to leave it, you'll have a lot of followers trying to kill you.

something in that direction.
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

Quote by Eruption1991
Scientology is just some "religion" that thinks it is better than every other one.
and if you want to leave it, you'll have a lot of followers trying to kill you.

something in that direction.

What if you never join it? Do they still kill yuo?
Quote by guitarshark2099
i think meths would be glad to tell you in the religion thread.

He'd be even happier if you took it to the "Bull****, manipulating and moneyhungry cult thead"
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████