This has been bothering the hell out of me , I was listening to children of the grave from sabbath and the riff reminded me of a KISS song , but I dont know which one I figured the KISS riff out on guitar.... on the A string

7 - 10 - 12 - 10 - 5 - 3

If that reminds you of the song help me its buggin the crap out of me!! Sorry for the lack of info
the kiss song your thinking of is probably Detroit rock City if so then ur tab is wrong.

here

also Children of the grave came out on 1971's Masters of reality, way before KISS
Last edited by British_Steal at Sep 14, 2007,
Yeah.. Just avoid listening to Kiss..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Yeah.. Just avoid listening to Kiss..

Lets all just avoid listening to this guy.
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
You are simply the greatest person ever to walk this great planet.
Quote by slashVR
Lets all just avoid listening to this guy.

Good call.

Anyone else think White Zombie's version of Children of the Grave is slightly cooler?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

^ I know that KISS came about after Sabbath , but I heard it and thats what it reminded me off! Yea KISS is bad ass , I'll def' check out the WZ cover!
Quote by British_Steal
the kiss song your thinking of is probably Detroit rock City if so then ur tab is wrong.

here

also Children of the grave came out on 1971's Masters of reality, way before KISS

Nope its not that one , I know right after they play that riff it stops and their is a drum roll!!
Quote by British_Steal

here

Way to be an ass.

He didn't make this thread to show off the tab and he didn't ask when KISS and Sabbath were around. The point is the song, Mr. Know It All.
Quote by lounge act
Way to be an ass.

He didn't make this thread to show off the tab and he didn't ask when KISS and Sabbath were around. The point is the song, Mr. Know It All.

Quote by vintage x metal