my hair's pretty long right now and I'm kinda getting tired of it KINDA and I'm also tired of people calling me a chick but the thing is idk how i'll look with short hair AND my dad usually cuts my hair but i don't want him to cut it this time

p.s. i wanna drop out of high school
tell me how it is (if you've dropped out)
Dropping out ain't so great yo I lozt ma grammar skillz in da hood and hair cutz cozt lyke loads of da dope yo.
Don't drop out, it will get you nowhere.

Hair is good. If you want to get it cut, go somewhere that they wont accidentally cut your ear off.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Do not, do not drop out from high school.

What grade are you in? Persevere, man.

Picture it like this, high school is that gross aunt you have with a beard and stuff, and you had to kiss her when you were younger. But, every birthday since then there is always a check in the mail for some mad bank.

Kiss the beard now, reap the rewards later.
Don't tell me what can not be done

Don't tell me what can be done, either.

I love you all no matter what.
Dropping out of high school will easily be the worst decision of your life if you decide to do so.
Quote by Thornography
Dropping out ain't so great yo I lozt ma grammar skillz in da hood and hair cutz cozt lyke loads of da dope yo.

oh oh papz this foo righ righ hurrr, oh yoo can git a hurrcut lyke mine dawgg!
y do u wanna drop out and who cares if u get called a chick makes u more of a man for taking the insults
perseverance is the key to success.
kidding. grow the hair, dont drop uot.

p.s. dimebag22 ive seen you 15 times in the last two days man.
just buzz it off. Thats always fun
I always do that i grow it super long then buzz it
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Quote by Mr. Twelve
Behold...the Arctopus are obviously music. I don't see how anyone could say they're not music compared to many modern and post-modern composers. That being said, I think B...tA are terrible.
i highly doubt you've thought out what you plan to do if you do drop out of highschool...

as for the haircut you'd be better off shelling out the extra money to get someone who knows what they're doing to cut it...just look around for pictures of what you want your hair to look like and take it when you get it cut...a decent hairdresser (or whatever you wanna call em) should be able to do it for ya
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
dude dont cut your hair.. i did it but my parents are buying my a guitar in return

if you get a haircut, you will get ****ing retards walking up to you going "dude did you get a haircut?" or my favorite "dude whered your hair go?" as if you didnt know you got a haircut, get a haircut but it may not help people being douchebags

dont drop out of high school too man, stick with it, in the long run it will be better
Quote by ashesofthewake
perseverance is the key to success.
kidding. grow the hair, dont drop uot.

p.s. dimebag22 ive seen you 15 times in the last two days man.

yeah. I've been on here a lot lately . Most of my friends are out tonight so I'm just playing guitar and I usually go on UG while I play.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
i don't see the point of not dropping out
cuz all I do is sit in class and do nothing all day
i just don't care anymore
or well how bout this,
can anyone give me somethign to motivate me again?
because i used to actually care what we did in school, now i just sit there i can't find a reason to do anything

so hit me with some good 'ol motivation
Quote by not Jason
and what are you going to do if you drop out

i highly doubt your parents will let you live with them if you don't go to school
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by not Jason

Well, it sounds like that's your problem, buddy. It's your life; if you want to live on minimum wage, then go ahead. Dropping out is one of the most stupid things you could possibly do. Just don't. The end.
I used to have kind of long hair but my crazy soccer coach made us all get like freakin' buzz cuts. It didn't look half bad. It all depends on your face dude. But you might get stupid comments about it. (My girlfriend kept asking if I was going to the army for like a week. She's a bit of an idiot.)

Dropping out is bad for your health. My brother dropped out, he's now living on my parents' couch. Don't be a dork and stay in school. Trust me it's fun.
Quote by not Jason
my hair's pretty long right now and I'm kinda getting tired of it KINDA and I'm also tired of people calling me a chick but the thing is idk how i'll look with short hair AND my dad usually cuts my hair but i don't want him to cut it this time

p.s. i wanna drop out of high school
tell me how it is (if you've dropped out)
I cut my hair (not very short, but I still cut quite a bit off). Much more comfortable.
Quote by Rebirah
Well, it sounds like that's your problem, buddy. It's your life; if you want to live on minimum wage, then go ahead. Dropping out is one of the most stupid things you could possibly do. Just don't. The end.

lol i read your post and then looked at your avatar.

it was looking into my soul......

>_>
Quote by Alter-Bridge
My nipples. WHAT ARE THEY FOR?!?!?!?!
Quote by nick dixon
Put your penis in a raging hot fire, that should melt the bottle off
Quote by Leonheart
4e574e57363g, despite your first post on a thread almost always being PWNT you kickass.

You SHOULD drop out. How else are you going to get all this?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
do what i do with my hair. cut it real short (like shaved or a really short buzz cut) once a year, preferably the beginning of summer so you don't have to deal with all that hair in the heat, and then grow it out until the next summer, and cut it once a year. just a suggestion.
well say you do drop out. that leaves you with nothing. even barely passing is good enough. you have a high school degree, can go to a community college or something, learn a profession, get on with life. You drop out, unless you're pretty damn good at guitar and can get a record deal and become a big band, you're pretty much screwed. have fun being like the guy in jack off jill's picture
Quote by 4e574e57363g
lol i read your post and then looked at your avatar.

it was looking into my soul......

>_>

Haha, I didn't realize how my avatar kinda supported my post.

Thread-starter, if you won't listen to me, at least listen to Snoop.
Quote by s.r.v.
well say you do drop out. that leaves you with nothing. even barely passing is good enough. you have a high school degree, can go to a community college or something, learn a profession, get on with life. You drop out, unless you're pretty damn good at guitar and can get a record deal and become a big band, you're pretty much screwed. have fun being like the guy in jack off jill's picture

lol if it wasn't so long he could sig it!

To TS:

Don't drop out.
Cut your hair.
The end.
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this

Quote by amazing FretMan
i ripped part of my foreskin off...oh well

Member #9 of the iPods Suck Balls Club, PM Oblivious16037 to join.

My UG Profile
if u drop out, u'll just end up regretting it later in the future.

as for ur hair, if u take pride in ur hair(like i do) dont cut it. people can say w/e the hell they want but just ignore it. i get endless comments of "dude i thought u were a girl" and "haha u emo" but i dont mind it much.
"Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth." -
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wish I was gay.

Quote by cashewchaching
Even though he's an ugly woman, my favorite is john mayer.
Quote by nightwind
Kiss the beard now, reap the rewards later.

*bows head slightly, as if to acknowledge hilarity of statement*

Quote by metal_rocker23
on the subject of haircuts, whats like a good metal haircut for shortish hair?

There isn't one rofl. But you can always look like Muhammed from Necrophagist. That's always good I guess.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Quote by metal_rocker23
on the subject of haircuts, whats like a good metal haircut for shortish hair?

that's what I wanna know
ur faukin retarded n00b
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
I seriously think we need an "Only hair related thread" on here.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
I think the idea of having to look metal, indie, etc to be able to listen to or play a certain genre is stupid. Look like you want to look, not just because you want to look metal.

And don't drop out.
Quote by sum1udunno
if u drop out, u'll just end up regretting it later in the future.

as for ur hair, if u take pride in ur hair(like i do) dont cut it. people can say w/e the hell they want but just ignore it. i get endless comments of "dude i thought u were a girl" and "haha u emo" but i dont mind it much.

lol' that's probably because you listen to Angels and Airwaves
I truly am my own redeemer
Blindly I follow none but myself
Without fear I am
Unhallowed be my name

Myself am hell and hell I shall unleash
I laugh at Thee to scorn
Mock Thy majesty
Pour forth my chalice ov victory
Ok firstly like everyone else has said, don't drop out. Dropping out is for little boys with no willpower. I don't care about school but I just do it to get somewhere in life.

And in regards to the haircut, either don't get one or get one like a rockstar you like. I've always thought Kurt Cobains hair was cool...

DON'T DROP OUT!
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER