Page 1 of 4
Like when some asshole comes along and just says something completely uncalled for and mean, do you get offended? i do when i get made fun of, and it doesnt happen often but when it does, i hate it. Theres always this one douche at my lunch table who makes fun of me

and dont say things like "No, i dont care what people think". Deep down, everyone does care.

Anyways what are your thoughts?
i do care. i act like i dont,but it'll be on my mind all day. one time a girl called me an emo behind my back and my friends told me and i was like **** that ****,but the whole day i kept asking HOW AM I EMO!? also a few days ago someone called me a fool and i was pissed. guess im not that much of a forum person =p
Quote by MetalMusicianAl
i do care. i act like i dont,but it'll be on my mind all day. one time a girl called me an emo behind my back and my friends told me and i was like **** that ****,but the whole day i kept asking HOW AM I EMO!? also a few days ago someone called me a fool and i was pissed. guess im not that much of a forum person =p

Yeah, im like that to. i always act like i dont care. That douche kid called me gay today, and its been on my mind all day. im not gay, it just bothered me =/
i get offeneded by having to say that we are both humans, though i am obviously more evolved for i am much more intelligent.
LEAFS FOR CUP
Quote by spazzymagee417
what part of NJ are you from? i'm in scotch plains, central jersey.

im from ocean county.
Thats why you just have to fire right back at them.

Hell, I work in retail and I get **** all day long from customers. I really don't give a crap what they have to say or what they think of me. If they have a problem with me thats their problem. If they really want to press an issue, I can be an asshole right back. What is there to lose, honestly? They don't like you in the first place. Screw what those people say. Stick to your friends because they are the only ones who really matter.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

Quote by someguitarguy88
Make a witty come-back? You should know a few since you've been in the pit.

Yes, im always trying to think of one. Im just afraid if i say it, no one will laugh and ill look gay.
Quote by MetalMusicianAl

Don't let it get to you. I can garuntee they're not thinking about how bad they're making you feel, they probably don't even remember it.

I'm not saying I don't care, but I don't let it bug me.
Dickless.
well theres always the classic "YOUR MOM" answer....

-"Dude you're like so gay, lol"
-"YOUR MOM"
-"Dude... that was uncalled for"
-"YOUR MOM"
-"Stop it dude"
-"YOUR MOM"
-"Seriously cut it out"
-"YOUR MOM"
*kills self*
Quote by Alter-Bridge
My nipples. WHAT ARE THEY FOR?!?!?!?!
Quote by nick dixon
Put your penis in a raging hot fire, that should melt the bottle off
Quote by Leonheart
4e574e57363g, despite your first post on a thread almost always being PWNT you kickass.
Last edited by 4e574e57363g at Sep 14, 2007,
Quote by 4e574e57363g
well theres always the classic "YOUR MOM" answer....

-"Dude you're like so gay, lol"
-"YOUR MOM"
-"Dude... that was uncalled for"
-"YOUR MOM"
-"Stop it dude"
-"YOUR MOM"
-"Seriously cut it out"
-"YOUR MOM"
*kills self*

No..
Quote by csn00b
i get offeneded by having to say that we are both humans, though i am obviously more evolved for i am much more intelligent.

fighting over the internet is a bit retarded -_-
and another thing he calls me is "DSL lips" (dick sucking lips).

look at my pictures. honestly tell me, are my lips THAT big?
I used to be like that when I was in my early days of high school... After putting up with so much bull****, eventually, I just became immune to what people said to me. Most people eventually learn to do that, I guess. Give it time.
Quote by p4wnkkthx
I used to be like that when I was in my early days of high school... After putting up with so much bull****, eventually, I just became immune to what people said to me. Most people eventually learn to do that, I guess. Give it time.

Yeah, i wish i was like that.
One time this fat asian kid called me an emo (I'm nowhere near emo, I have friggin curly ass hair) so I said "At least I'm not a sumo wrestler."
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
dude just bottle up your emotions and start carrying a gun.

seriously though, try not to let stuff get to you. Is the guy at your lunch table just joking and your the butt of the joke, or is he actually trying to be mean to you because he doesn't like you?

If he's just joking, you gotta just joke back and laugh about it.
If he's serious and he really is trying to hurt you, then I suggest you have a totally serious talk with him all alone and discuss why he's being that way. If you confront him alone, you'll probably get him to stop. I think he may just be doing it to gain the respect of everyone else at the table and seem dominant. But if he's really big or something and your scared, you could always be a pussy and see the councelor...

EDIT:
Wait a minute dude, what the hell is this:

Quote by evan1234567
Yes, im always trying to think of one. Im just afraid if i say it, no one will laugh and ill look gay.

Are you serious? If your that afraid of what the people will think of you for cracking a lame joke, you really need new friends. Go sit with people who aren't assholes.
Either that or your just a pussy who can't tell joking from serious insults. I make lame jokes all the time and all my friends create an awkward silence and start slow clapping, but the whole time I'm laughing. We all do it to each other. Maybe your just taking small jokes as serious offense. There's a huge difference...
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
Last edited by PieceOfMind666 at Sep 14, 2007,
Quote by PieceOfMind666
dude just bottle up your emotions and start carrying a gun.

seriously though, try not to let stuff get to you. Is the guy at your lunch table just joking and your the butt of the joke, or is he actually trying to be mean to you because he doesn't like you?

If he's just joking, you gotta just joke back and laugh about it.
If he's serious and he really is trying to hurt you, then I suggest you have a totally serious talk with him all alone and discuss why he's being that way. If you confront him alone, you'll probably get him to stop. I think he may just be doing it to gain the respect of everyone else at the table and seem dominant. But if he's really big or something and your scared, you could always be a pussy and see the councelor...

i think he doesnt like me. and i dont even know why. i never even talked to him

im not confronting him alone lol. not that im afraid of him, but that would just be really gay.
dont say anything back, just give them the evil eye. of course, it may not work for you, im 6'8" and all i have to do is flex my muscles and people run away. but seriously, if you want no one to make fun of you, sit alone, and stare with a deep intense dark stare at everyone. and just do a slow pan of the entire cafeteria making eye contact with everyone. i have a spot in the back corner so it makes it easier.

make people think youre an axe murderer, people avoid you like an axe murderer.
Member #21 of the Princess Bride Fan Club! PM bucky_2300 to join.
Quote by evan1234567

im not confronting him alone lol. not that im afraid of him, but that would just be really gay.

Then you have the right to not like him right back. But don't even pay him attention, he will stop in a bit.
You need to fight back with out making an ass of yourself. The Douche bags always go for the weaker or stupider kids who won't do anything about it, or have a good comeback. I know I'm a douche bag every now and then.
Gear
Takamine EG5015S
Fender Telecaster Deluxe
Fender Strat
Fender Stage 1600 (160 Watt)
Digitech Hot Head
Digitech Hot Rod
Digitech DF-7 Distortion Factory
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Nope. But I'm the smart ass.

YES! in smart-asses we trust...<in teenage mutant ninja turtle voice> "GOD I LOVE BEING A SMART ASS!"
Quote by ebbbaaa
One time this fat asian kid called me an emo (I'm nowhere near emo, I have friggin curly ass hair) so I said "At least I'm not a sumo wrestler."

LEAFS FOR CUP
Quote by Minkaro
There may be quite a few of those around here.

rofl no thats his user name im not retarded
Quote by Dirge Humani
Then you have the right to not like him right back. But don't even pay him attention, he will stop in a bit.

finally an answer im agreeing with. im just gonna totally ignore him. he'll stop being a cunt maybe.
Quote by evan1234567

dude what the hell? Why are you so afraid of looking 'gay' to some douchebag? who cares what he thinks if his opinion is obviously bullshit?
And since when is talking to another boy alone 'gay'? People are so paranoid of being seen as gay... It gets quite annoying. I suggest you wiki the word "gay" and I think you'll be quite surprised to see that talking to someone has nothing to do with a homosexual relationship...
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
Page 1 of 4