I saw Dragon Wars today, and it featured some of the worst acting I have ever seen >_<

At least the movie was very random. There were many parts. One in particular is where this woman is about to be assaulted by a gang of three thugs. A man comes from out of nowhere and beats up all of the thugs, and not two seconds after he beats them up, walks off like it's just a normal day. You never see the man's face and his significance to the plot is never explained.

Any other random moments in movies happen such as this?
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
d00d.
The thugs were a metaphor for the Great Depression. The guy was obviously just a metaphor for the future of America. Even I saw that...

When Donnie Darko called his sister a "fuckass." That was quite random.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

In "The Lord of The Flies" (new version I think), there's a scene where the boys are on the beach and then out of nowhere a toy piano floats a shore.
Quote by Thornography
In "The Lord of The Flies" (new version I think), there's a scene where the boys are on the beach and then out of nowhere a toy piano floats a shore.

I dont ever remember that in the book or the movie(old version)
The whole of "Airplane!" Like the watermelon falling into frame from nowhere? Stryker's "drinking problem?" How do you write that?
Can't stop the signal.
Quote by Metallica_Man55
watch the movie blades of glory. there are tons of random things in there.

It will also give you AIDS... and cancer. That movie is rubbish.
In hot rod, the part where they keep saying "cool beans" in all these different musical ways and stuff.
Why I Love Spanish Women

I'm hoping by "crack" you mean cleavage unless you have some kind of bizarre ass-chest.

Quote by Kensai
Dude, relax. Don't be so rape about things.
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Have you seen Mad Max. I didn't know what the hell was going on.

Lol amen. Crazy ass movie.
Not another teen movie is like that in an awesome way. Cause its totally random, but when you think about it, completely relevant.

"Face it, were never going to lose our virginity before we graduate."

PA-"The sex club meets after school on wedsnday, again, the the sex club meets after school wedsnday."